HAPPY CANADA DAY!

Roy

Have a great Canada Day everyone. This is my second favorite holiday. The first being Thanksgiving. I suppose that this day is a kind of a giving of thanks for being fortunate enough to live in this great country. I still find myself calling this day "Dominion Day" from time to time. Different name, same sentiment. For those of you who may not be familiar with the beginnings of Canada Day, HERE is a short synopsis.

Enjoy OUR day!

Guest Johnny Bass

Happy Canada day to you too!!! Looks like its gonna be a great day!!

Wanna go fishin but all my buddies are doin stuff with their families which is great!

Have a great Canada Day everyone. This is my second favorite holiday. The first being Thanksgiving. I suppose that this day is a kind of a giving of thanks for being fortunate enough to live in this great country. I still find myself calling this day "Dominion Day" from time to time. Different name, same sentiment. For those of you who may not be familiar with the beginnings of Canada Day, HERE is a short synopsis.

Enjoy OUR day!

Yup, I recognize it as Dominion Day, or Canada Day also. Regardless, happy holiday to us.

Now, I have a small walleye to fillet, and cook up, with eggs and toast.

Sounds like a breakfast of champions to me, :lol:

Edited by tjsa

Happy Canada day to you too Roy.

When I got home from work yesterday, there was an invitation on the front door from our neighbors to come by for a garden party to celebrate the neighbourhood and Canada Day. Just got back and they are a lovely couple. Lots of good conversation and so many hor's d'ovres I can't even think about cooking dinner now.

The weather was gorgeous too so it was a great day :thumbsup_anim:

Joey

You're right on about Canada being a great country.

Happy Canada Day everyone from Hong Kong! Can't wait to come home tomorrow and go fishing in clean water. You should see the colour of the water they fish in here.

Peter