BBoG loses a fishing buddy (NF)

bbog

My fishing buddy and constant companion passed away suddenly and peacefully at home last Thursday. Fraser was a quirky gentle giant, misunderstood by some, loved by all. He will be greatly missed by all those that took the time to know him.

April 1, 1996 - June 12, 2008 (came into our lives February 7, 2004)

We will cherish his memory always.

Fraser1.jpg

"If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever"

Been there and been through it. You were blessed to have him in your life. Its been over 10 years since I lost my buddy and I still think of him often. Got a Father's day card today with a Yellow Lab on the front.

Brings back many fond memories.

Really sorry to hear of your loss bud. He looked like a great partner.

It is a wonderful bond that forms between us and our beloved pets, all they ever want is a little food and water and a bit of affection and they give us their hearts, always eager to please, always happy to be with us. Is it any wonder why we miss them so much when they are gone, we have just lost a part of our lives. Keep the memory alive!

Thanks to everyone for your kind words. Fraser came to us as a reclamation project. He arrived leaderless, lacking structure and frustrated with that and his lack of belonging. All these things were changed and he blossomed. Everything we gave to him he gave back to us a million times over.

We have started a memory book and it is filling fast. Fraser touched our lives in the most special way.

The support of the OFC Community is appreciated.