bad is good, but is sick bad ??

lew

I know when the kids say something is bad, they actually mean it's really good, and if it's bad azz, it's even better, but I'm not sure what they mean about something being sick.

I've got some really nice chrome wheels on my truck...at least I think so...and last evening I was stopped at a red light and 2 kids were standing at the bus stop, and the one kids says to me "Heyyyyyyyyyy doooood, those wheels are really SIIIIIICK MAN"

I dunno if he was complimenting me or taking a shot at me :jerry:

That's one of the problems with getting older, I never know what the heck the kids are talkin about anymore :P

Yup, looks like it's time to invest in a new dictionary :lol:

no need to buy a new one, check this site out...

www.urbandictionary.com

Warning: you may encounter some inappropriate content on that site. Some of the new language kids are using is pretty ridiculous.

no need to buy a new one, check this site out...

www.urbandictionary.com

Warning: you may encounter some inappropriate content on that site. Some of the new language kids are using is pretty ridiculous.

Heh, a pair of kids moved into my building as their 1st apartment. At tax time we ran into each other and he told me "The Man shanked me for my pudding cup" and I had to look it up there............

The generation gap has become chasm :unsure:

Heh, a pair of kids moved into my building as their 1st apartment. At tax time we ran into each other and he told me "The Man shanked me for my pudding cup" and I had to look it up there............

The generation gap has become chasm :unsure:

I looked at this one again and spit water on my keyboard :clapping:

lew it's all in the tone they say the word.

Dude that's sick! can be take a few way's. A good way (like so many have said) or a bad way like it's SICK, nasty and so on. It's HOW it's said most of the time.

So now go on wit-yo bad azz ride and show the posers your ride gots D ballz... ;)