Who's your first NHL Idol? NF

danbo

#27 Darryl Sittler

still remember being at the Gardens in the Greys with my Dad 10 years old, Sittlers record still stands 6 goals 4 assists totaling 10pts ... never never forget it!!!

Clarky is right up there with him... #17 bled Blue........

Mine was a group, led by another #27, Sittler, especially after watching his incredible 6 goal 10 point performance against the Bruins about many years ago (30) (untouched record and will probably never be repeated).

Sittler, Keon, Salming Ellis and gang and the good old days of bench clearing brawls.

The only man who actually reinvented a position....Bobby Orr. Right from a kid, he was my hero....i would love to actually meet him and wet a line with him. Would be a dream come true

Bobby was my main player,but I really like BJ Salming. I would study his play and add abit of the defence rush of Bobby in my play. Didnt work out as I didnt make it.LOL

one_salming01.jpg

Edited by misfish

QUOTE(sturgman @ May 26 2008, 09:11 PM) *

Ahh thats easy!! Wendel Clark. Google "all heart" Almost named my first born after this guy! I still get goosebumps watching it thumbsup_anim.gif

HELL YEA!! love that video! guy played the game the way it should be played! still to this day my favorite player!

Yup...I'll third that one.

He had a nack for important points, and kept the other team honest as well.

All around just an exciting guy to watch.