Ofn Rockers?

Rich

Yep...I play in a band called Gridlock. Our latest video/song we covered was I'd Do Anything by Simple Plan. Here is a link to the video on YouTube....if you watch the credits at the end, you'll notice I'm wearing my OFC hat I got at Christmas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0setbC8zVgM

We have lots of videos uploaded on Youtube...tunes from Green Day, Foo FIghters, Supertramp/Goo Goo Dolls, The Pixies, The Vapors, Radiohead, Jimmy Eat World, Tom Petty, and some acoustic stuff. You can see all our videos at http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ccmtcanada

I am the singer and guitarist in the band....if you have a minute or two....take a look! From a hobby perspective, music is my first love....fishing a close second!!!!

Edited by ccmtcanada

I was a roadie for years in Canada....I'm a lighting and pyro tech....I was mostly with Aces Wild but worked with Helix, Syre, Stab a Cat, Ugly Step Sisters, Cracker Man, etc.....in fact I am going to be doing lights for Cracker Man in London on the 19th of January.....

Chrispy!

First I would like to say. FAT CATS ROCK!

CCMTCANADA, awesome stuff. Great covers. Really good tunes there. Not only are you a walleye slayer, your a great performer too.

I feel sorry for you however. It must be tough to lug all your fishing gear to the cottage and then have to still make room to bring the amps, guitars, drums etc so you can jam out after fishing. :D

Great work...

Sherriff

Yep...I play in a band called Gridlock. Our latest video/song we covered was I'd Do Anything by Simple Plan. Here is a link to the video on YouTube....if you watch the credits at the end, you'll notice I'm wearing my OFC hat I got at Christmas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0setbC8zVgM

We have lots of videos uploaded on Youtube...tunes from Green Day, Foo FIghters, Supertramp/Goo Goo Dolls, The Pixies, The Vapors, Radiohead, Jimmy Eat World, Tom Petty, and some acoustic stuff. You can see all our videos at http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ccmtcanada

I am the singer and guitarist in the band....if you have a minute or two....take a look! From a hobby perspective, music is my first love....fishing a close second!!!!

great job ccmt, you guys got some talent!

I always wanted to be in a band, but instead I just have a bunch of friend in bands. MY buddys band illScarlett (you may have heard on edge 102) just signed a nice little deal with Sony and are well on their way to the top.

I go to as many of their shows as I can to photograph them...

Heres a shot from last sprign in NYC - an acustic set by the lead singer Alex.

200605221043-pix3.jpg

NICE!!!!

I hack away at it Tried when i was younger it was Frustrating

Now again as a Mature adult :blink:

any way I bought a Marshall MG100hdfx half stack and a Epiphone les paul custom silverburst and have signed up for lessons I WILL TRY AGAIN

Back when I was young... about 25 years ago :blink: I attended Fanshawe College in London and took a 2 year course call Music Industry Arts -Recording Production. The course is geared to folks who what to make a living in the music industry, they have two studios and the students record each other on a project basis. All students were musicians/artitist.

I played Bass. Was in a number of bands in the 80's, including "The Cat's Sass" and "Amsterdam".

Toured all around Ontario. As our lead guitarist was also a fish head, we would finish playing at 1:00am, then head to the lake/river and fish all night, sleep all day and do it again. Had a great time when playing North Bay, fishin the docks and catchin pike and stuff.

Don't really get a chance to play any more, but still dable and enjoy it!

HH