Just a touch of Lady Luck !!

lew

I posted earlier today that I was purchasing a new cot for my tent from BPS this week and it was gonna cost me $100.

Well, this afternoon I received a letter from the Princess Margaret Lottery folks telling me I'd won a prize in the latest draw and they enclosed a cheque for........you guessed it......$100

Fate....coincidence.....Karma ?? :dunno:

Whatever it was, ya gotta luv it when a plan comes together :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks for the laffs fellas, but to be perfectly honest, the Princess Margaret Lottery is one I don't mind losing to cause even if my tickets don't win any prizes, my $$$$ has gone to a wonderful organization.

We buy many $150 tickets every year and I can't think of a better place to give my money to.

Nice Lew. But just maybe you should have been planning to buy a new Mercedes this week instead of a cot. Good for you Bud..

hahahaha.... congrats Lew.. sleep well!

Ahhhh, a nice cot in a tent; doubles your space as you can store stuff under the cot, no more sore hips or back in the morning, much easier to sit on than the ground, you are going to love it, I wouldn't go tenting without one anymore.

The money to buy it.... well, good things come to those that deserve them! Congrats!