Spring Gold, Silver & Bronze. Report (42 pics)

Moosebunk

Just excellent, Andrew. You know, everytime I read of your adventures, I don't know why but I get a feeling that there's a Mark Twain tinge to them. Very nice and thank you for taking the time.

Another outstanding adventure shared with the rest of us. Thanks very much Andrew. At 65 years of age and with 10 years of retirement already enjoyed, there isn't much that could persuade me to give up my existing life. However, everytime I read one of your adventure reports, I'm ready to jump back 30 years.

Oh yawn another moosebunk report - same old same old ... ahhh I can't do it with a straight face :). Great stories and fantastic pictures, that walleye is just amazing - 7lbs of pure natural beauty.

Thanks for keeping us dreaming of trips up north!

Amazing as usual Drew. I read it again this morning and it was a "two and a half coffee" read .....

I hope that you are archiving your trip reports somewhere. One winter you should edit them, I'm certain that someone would love to publish your "work"....

What can be said that hasn't already...another incredible report. Having read your reports over the years, it always surprises me how much effort it can be(or how many miles you travel by boat) to get into some fish. Probably a result of watching all those fishing shows, I always imagine that fishing in the far remote northern regions it would be harder to keep the fish off your line, and getting skunked is near impossible.

Keep those reports and pics coming, I look forward to that next fantasy fishing trip, and personal best Brooky.

Bunk, though I love everything about your reports, perhaps the thing I love most is the colours on those fish. They just look pristine, and untouched. The pike and 'eyes I get down here are always scraggly and beat up, at least marked up. Those look like a painting. Just perfect.

AWESOME!