7 more days..

Hey Wayne! Hope you guys have a great summer....and I hope to actually get up to see you guys for a day. Well, if the women start talking, maybe we could fish for 3 or 4 days without them even noticing we are gone....

if the women start talking, maybe we could fish for 3 or 4 days without them even noticing we are gone....

Heck... we could probably go into a back lake and bust the airplane and they'd forget about us for a week! :whistling:

I certainly hope that the memories that you have with Leah now are good ones too.

Have a good time there Bud. I'll see you in the fall. Lotsa Pepsi on ice here also might have a whole lamb on the spit when you guys show up.

Be well and stay safe.

Have a great summer bud and Leah,

Wayne quick question,wheres the keys to the yellow ride? LOL

Have a great time.

Talledaga's over bud.. maybe next year! lol

BTW...whole gaggle of birds far end of the runway.. every day this week between 10am and noon !

Have a great summer! Hope the pump prices don't kill ya when you fill up that massive tank on the boat :Gonefishing:

One word VARADO. LOL

Thanks Wayne for the turkey update. Was out this AM and had a gobbler but would not come out. Guess yours are late dayers so I,ll have to make a trip up after I hit my spot. :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Talledaga,I was thinking more of the Penatange strip. :whistling::whistling: Then a dip in the pool,if ya know what I mean. HAHAHAHA