Wasn't That A Party!

bigfish1965

Well our first day in the new house and nothing caught fire or blew up. That's pretty much how I measure success :D

We set records all over the place. Just a titch under 60,000 page views...and around 3.0 Gb of data was transfered. 196 people on line at once! That is crazy!

I may have been a little short with people. I'm sorry for that. No excuses. We were kinda stressed today.

We are slowly catching up on all the post transfer requests, so please be patient. It is likely that some got lost or overlooked in the chaos. When we have gone through all the PM's (I had over 100) we'll make a sticky for those who were forgot.

We added Spell Check today and a weather module. The weather module is kinda sucky..but it was free. What I will do when I have more time is put in live satellite, radar and wind speed maps of MOST of Ontario. I haven't seen a view yet that covers the whole province, but I'll see if I can find zoomable ones.

Now, if you'd like to see more features added, just ask. If it is possible, we will try and do it.

I got to chat with old friends in the chat room and made some new ones. And that's what this is all about!

Enjoy and keep checking back for some really cool prizes and contests. This whole thing is going to kick serious butt!

Fantastic job guys. This continues to be the best site on the web.

Rick, you can really turn some magic. As an I.T. quality guy, I can't say enough about how smooth a transition this was.

That's one of the problems, when everything goes the way its supposed to, with very little noise/issues, people don't realize just how successful that is.

For you to be talking more features after Day 1 is just amazing!!

Kudos my friends!!!!

Thanks for the words, folks. RICK is the guy who is building and fixing EVERYTHING. We have a great site here and with everyone's participation, it can only get even better. Thanks Rick and all the members.