Burgers..... Every guy (and gal) love burgers....

Burtess

I just replied to a "smoker" thread and just turned on my grill and put on some Dearsly sausages.... but right now my mind is comsumed with "the perfect burger"...

How do you make your perfect burger?

Mine is a mix of lean ground beef, about 1/4 ground pork, finely chopped onion, chopped garlic, Tony Chachere's Cajun Seasoning, egg white to hold it together. It has to be big...:wacko: A good kiaser bun, tomato, cheese (not processed, cheddar or havarti, etc...), onion, a bit of Bulls Eye Original..... ahhhhhh, heaven.... :thumbsup_anim:

Kevinsburgers08_21_07.jpg

Kevinsburgers08_21_071.jpg

Kevinsburgers08_21_072.jpg

Kevinsburgers08_21_073.jpg

Kevinsburgers08_21_074.jpg

Kevinsburgers08_21_075.jpg

Kevinsburgers08_21_076.jpg

Burt :)

Edited by Burtess

Now THATS a burger.

I always wondered....why call it a hamburger, when traditionally it's made with beef? Hmmmmmmmmm. I suppose cowburger didn't sound that appetizing? Or cowpies for that matter??? :o:D

Edited by ccmt

Love the burger! It's almost big enough! :whistling:

Here's what I like to do;

Basically you can make yer burger out of what ever you like, as long as it's RED MEAT and not some kind of poultry or non meat substance... that's a given.

Combine your usual ingredients, to your taste, but before you start to make the patties, try this;

-take a teaspoon of garlic butter, flatten it thin, like a loonie.

-put it in the freezer for an hour to firm it up

-make your patty, what ever size you like and insert the frozen garlic butter into the centre of the patty.

-start grillin!

-burger is done when you see butter coming out of the meat!

-EAT and enjoy!! :thumbsup_anim:

HH

PS... this is the low fat method... for the full effects of the "standard burger" increase the butter!LOL

and I thought I was hungry BEFORE I opened that post up...definitely a big burger for lunch today. Anybody like to put some rolled oats in with the meat? Dad has been doing that the past few summers and it's great! Gotta try that frozen garlic butter trick though!

Nice!!! :thumbsup_anim:

I went to a place in Windsor, Bubi's.... They make them up to 8 pounds!!

I had the Hinden, a 2 pounder, with fresh chopped garlic, bacon, cheese, fried onions, and a side salad.... that filled up all 155pds of me lol...

Burt :)