2007 Fishing Goals!

Crazyhook

I guess my goals for 2007 ( fishing related ) would be to get out on the water more, try fishing new areas , and to get to know more of the fine people who frequent this board - whens the NEXT swill?!!!!

Happy New Year to all - and play safe tonight!!

Don

Goals for 2007.I would like to catch a Muskie any size or a double digit pike.I would like to better my PB walleye of 11lbs 8oz in 2005 and again in 2006.Try to catch a land locked Salmon and a lake trout.Fish more with my boy who is eight and my Daughters 10 and 12.Have my wife Hypnotized so that she will like fishing.More camping more outdoors stuff.Mike :Gonefishing:

My goal is the same as every year. To catch at least one fish that I am targetting on the day I am fishing, big or small, kept or released, does not matter. Targetting a fish I have never landed before is fine, but if I do not get one, oh well. There is always next time.

my new years goal,is always the same :thumbsup_anim:

-go fishing as many times as i can

-catch as many fish as i can

-always try to beat my PB's for all species

-fish as many new lakes and rivers that i can

-meet as many OFC,members that i can [so far im doing good]

-take my 2 fishergirls fishing as many times as i can

-enjoy the sport of fishing,and all the scenry and wildlife thats around me

-and to always be learning new technics,and learning more & more everyday cheers :thumbsup_anim:;)

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who actually does get to fish as much as I want, and I spend an incredible amount of days on the water over the course of a musky season.

I don't usually set goals, then I'm never disappointed if I don't reach them, but rather just hit the water every day and try to have a good time, and if the fish gods smile on me, well then, it was a good day. ;) Two years ago I set a goal to help my daughter get her 1st musky, which she did, but setting that goal was an exception for me.

I've been very fortunate in the fact that I've shared my boat with more than 50 different OFNers over the last few years on musky trips and have made alot of good friends around here, and every year I hope to add a few more to the list.

Jamie, I guess the only real goal I've set for next year is to spend a couple days chasing those Ottawa River muskies with you like we've talked about so many times. I'll bring the Suicks and you supply the Dawgs and we'll see about getting that new boat of yours all slimed up :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Well my goal for 2007 would be to buy a nice log home nothing to big n fancy sat on a small island up north in the middle of *(&*( no where :D No neighbors at all.....Just me and nature ohhh and a timmys coffe drop twice a week.....Gotta have me timmies... :D ....lol..........Some where where i could just walk out my door and drop a line in the water with out having to hitch up a boat or walk miles.....

But fat chance of that so i guess i will just have to setlle with a muskie. Never caught one yet because i have never really fished for them. So 2007 i am hoping to catch a real nice one...... :D