Weekend Plans!

Headhunter

Going to try the boat motor tonight, if everything goes well I will be out on the Detroit River on Saturday and maybe Sunday? I will be down by the mouth of Lake Erie seeing if the walleye have run up the river.....try for some perch in a couple new area's that Outlaw is going to show me.....Can't wait to get on the water!!!!

Chrispy!

Oh and good see'in ya misfish! Didn't see a Turkey all day.. but was graced by a Buck and doe out for a stroll while I was rolling the runway.

Stupid animals.cant they get the hunting season straight.LOL.

As for the yes dear thing,minE has it down just right. Dear,would you like a beer? YES DEAR,HAHAHAHAHAHA

Heading up to see the folks in Muskoka...MIGHT see how well the canoe floats....and if there are any ice-out lakers around....if I get a couple hours to spare. If not, just helping out mom and dad with whatever they are up to lately..maybe a quick stop at the narrows for some perch on the way back home could work though....hmmm...

Friday night - house reno's

Saturday a.m. - Either going in search of Steelhead, or taking the toon back out for Gills and Crappie.

Saturday afternoon - house reno's and some beers

Sunday Mornin - Same as saturday morning.

Sunday afternoon more house reno's and some beers.

god bless the weekend.

Saturday I am going crappie fishing as well am starting a little further north at that other place I mentioned but maybe moving down to your spot later. If you see a couple of guys in a green dagger canoe that will be us. We might be way up top in the lake though.

After teaching friday, im gonna drive down to southern ky right next to the barren river resevoir and work a high dollar cow sale, if we get the load out done early enough, might hit a few of the farm ponds on the ranch before i head back home to ohio. Sunday might go to a pond here on the farm, or maybe morel mushroom hunting. best of luck to everyone out and about this weekend.

jason

First got to clean up my property, as long as it doesn't rain, which is what they are calling for in this region. My son is redoing one of the bedrooms while I get all the motors out and get them running and warmed up. Will be rigging the boats up for the up coming season. Then on Sunday will be getting all the fishing gear ready, relining reels and resorting lures etc. Then crashing for the night!

Now if it rains, only the gear work will be getting done.

Just have a few little things to do on saturday......mount the electric, and install the graph......fill up with gas and we're good to go.

I'm going to attempt to launch my boat in simcoe on sunday. I've been telling the kids all winter, that on april 20th, we'll be launching the boat for perch.......they're just as pumped as I am now........hope there's enough open water to find some fish!!

I might even get to rake my yard sometime saturday............have a bonfire with the kids saturday night, roast some marshmallows and make some smores. Should be great......the wife is gone all weekend......yeehaw!!

Sinker

Looks like I'll be getting the birds out of my soffits. When the house was built they left a gap of a couple of inches between the top of the facia board and the roof board in some areas. It hasn't been a problem in the past as the shingles curled over into the eaves blocking the holes that I had no idea of. Last fall I had the roof re-shingled and this exposed to opening. Roofer failed to tell me of this problem :wallbash: and now I'm the Holiday Inn for some starlings and sparrows. :glare: Well after tomorrow the holiday will be over. ;) Hopefully I'll have some time to get the boat cleaned up as well. Sunday I just might have to take out a mortage for some gas :rolleyes: and make my way to he lake. :Gonefishing: If not fishing I may finish off the yard work and a couple of other projects I've got on the go.

Well if all goes as planned (hey sometimes it happens!)

Saturday, my son is taking the Hunters Education course....looking forward to taking him Turkey hunting on his 14th bday 1st w/e of May.

I plan to do my annual "smoke out the neighbours" by de fogging my boat motor in the drive way.....always good for a few laughs.

Sunday i plan to get perchin on Simcoe for at least a few hours, mainly to run the boat for the first time this spring.

any other Turkey Hunters out there?

Busy weekend here.

Friday. Working 3pm-11pm (last 8 hr shift for the rrest of the summer, going to 12hr. More days off for fishing with kids)

Saturday. Building a workbench in the garage with son, getting fishing sticker, taking kids to peir for some fishing. They've been bugging me ever since the Toronto Sportsman Show.

Sunday. shopping at the flea market, some business appt's and then chilling out for the rest of the night.

Edited by smokinall4s

Saturday my bro and I are fixing up our old boat trailer to get the tinny ready for the season.

Sunday is some yardwork if it doesn't rain.

any other Turkey Hunters out there?

I am taper. I usually make it out 2 weekends a year. This year i'm going out on the 26th and also the weekend of the 10th. My problem with turkey hunting is its too easy to fall asleep with that warm breeze.