Wfn Dave Mercer Show Link

Joey

Thanks to Charlesn, here is the show link. Nobody I know saw it as they couldn't sit through another 1/2 hour of silicone valley :lol: It's about the fourth one down on the left. Lime Green OFC shirt <_<:lol:

My Webpage

Cheers.

Joey

Fishindevil and I were waiting to see you on the show but for the same reason, we could not sit there any longer and watch a show that barely shows any fishing at all, IMO, it's not even a fishing show! I am looking forward at meeting you at the swill Joey! Talk to you soon, and congrats on the show, WAY TO GO GIRL :thumbsup_anim:

Great Job Joey,

Soon you will be taking my job! Thanks everyone for watching we have received a ton off emails to my site about The 12 Daves. I'm glad so many people liked it. But a few did not like the show that it was chosen to run during ( I didn't choose it ). So here is my question to you guys what show would you like next years 12 Daves of Christmas to run during.

Anyways take care and I hope Santa was good to you all!!!

Regards,

Dave Mercer

www.factsoffishing.com

Great Job Joey,

Soon you will be taking my job! Thanks everyone for watching we have received a ton off emails to my site about The 12 Daves. I'm glad so many people liked it. But a few did not like the show that it was chosen to run during ( I didn't choose it ). So here is my question to you guys what show would you like next years 12 Daves of Christmas to run during.

Regards,

Dave Mercer

www.factsoffishing.com

24 hours of The Next Bite would not be too hard to take next Christmas.

Very nice job Dave on the 12 Daves too.

Great Job Joey,

Regards,

Dave Mercer

www.factsoffishing.com

Hi Dave. We hope you had a great Christmas :santa: I have to agree with steve paul, 24 hours of the Next Bite would be a whole lot better, it would keep people watching instead of changing it within an hour.

Dave...next time running it amongst a normal day of fishing shows would work much better.... for a MUCH larger audience. 12 consecutive hours of "1 real...2 bait" works for nobody but the single guy getting through the day alone...and even he'd have to be pretty desperate.

Wish I wasn't on dial up so I could actually see Joey do her thing...

I agree with Irish, no need to show any one show for 24 hours. Someone is bound to be disinterested. I'd no sooner watch 24 hours of the Next Bite for example than I would Hotlines.

The 16 hour FLW Tour marathon on New Year's Eve is awesome, but that's because I'm a tourney nut. I'm sure to some it's a turn off.

A nice mix of "Best of" shows might be a way to win some more fans for the coming season for several shows.

Charles