One More New Member

FisherMike

Hey everyone!! I am a long long long time lurker here. I have no idea why i havent registered here yet, beacuse i check this site very frequently, but im here now. As for me im from London, but have lived and/or worked everywhere from Val D'Or Quebec to Whistler BC. Ive fished as long as i can remember and am truely addicted to it. Being from London, i mainly fished bass (largies and smallies), carp and pike growing up, but im game for fishing whatever will bite. I am a fishing guide on Lac Seul. A few of you here may know a few of my buddies from work. BenBeattie formerly known as trapshooter as well as icewalker are both good buddies of mine and are great guys to work with and are members of this forum. Lace Seul is a true gem. The fishing there is insane. A bad day on Lac Seul is better than a good day on a lot of the places i fished growing up. If any of you ever have the chance to fish there, do it!!! you will not regret it. Anyway, i love this forum. This is a true community. Ive been a member of forums here in Ontario as well as BC and Alberta, and this is by far the best. There is so much usefull information on here as well as humour, news, pictures, its great. I look forward to contributing here in the future. talk to you all soon.

Mike

The first step is admitting you have a problem....you've finally registered....this addiction called OFC is a pretty powerful one. :lol:

Welcome to the board...since you've been reading a while, you already know lots of us I'd assume. Looking forward to your reports!

Welcome aboard Mike, fairly new in here myself. I also live in London. I agree this is a great board. There is always something in here to read about. Many members contribute in here one way or another.Doesn't matter what kind of fishing you do or whether you have a boat or not, there is something in here for just about everyone.

hey everyone! thanks a lot for the warm welcome here. i do feel like i know a lot of you already from reading so many posts on this board. i will definitely get some of my pics posted on here soon. unfortunateley there arent too many recent ones as this is a slower time of the year for me as im sure it is with a lot of you too. I do have lots from lac seul and guarantee i'll have a lot more while im guiding up there this summer. its good to see that there are a few londoners here too. look forward to helping any way i can. i see a lot of you are familiar with lac seul. it is definitely worth the trip. i said it before, but the fishing is outstanding. on our section of the lake we have amazing walleye fishing fishing, both for size and numbers. the smallmouth fishing is really good as well. the bass on that lake are like footballs and they have awesome colouration. there are some monster pike swimming around in there too. cant wait to get back up there.

anyway, once again thanks for the welcome. this is the best online fishing forum there is.

talk to you all soon.

mike