Mornin All

lew

No little kids around here anymore so we always open our gifts on Christmas Eve.

I hafta tell you, Santa left so much stuff here last night, that there may not be enough left for any of the rest of youz :thumbsup_anim:

Have a great day everyone and I hope the fat man is as good to you as he was to me :santa::santa:

And Merry Christmas to you too . . . . the fat man (the one with whiskers, but no hair . . heh . . HO??) got me a nice new 21" H P flat-screen monitor . . . . now I can see what I'm looking at!! AMAZING at how much they've dropped in price. It was this . . . or a new Vexilar . . . . but since there won't be SAFE (for me) ice till after mid-February (if then) just not worth it to get to use it 3 times! Just headin' east a bit . . . . got some nicely wrapped l'il presents for any trout lurking within my range . . . . first time wettin' a line in 2 months!

well it looks like :santa: made it here also now I just have to wait for the kids to get up maybe some time around 8:30 or 9 they will srawl down the stairs. I never understood how they can sleep in I think my daughter has awaken at 8am one year and that was the earliest I will even wake them up if I have to. I dont know what all I got but from the looks of the head of that thumper woodie sticking outta my stocking I think the wife is on the right track. Merry Christmas again everyone :santa:

Jolly OOOO made it here also, Like Lew No kids on Xmas Morn, but we celebrated xmas last night with the kids and the grandkids so we are just having our first morning cup of coffee before we open our gifts to each other.

I was just wondering though, who's more excited the parents-grandparents, our the little ones HUM

Merry Christmas

Good morning and Merry hoho to all. We have a house full of grandkids this morning (not up yet). They made their way in from Edmonton yesterday. Not used to it but I'm sure we'll survive. Now I have to go stuff a bird.