Greencoachdog

Dats a real nice report there Bubba nice looking healthy fish and much better than I have been doing lately.

Are those Crappies really that big or are you still short :whistling:

BTW you should invest in one of those fishing towels instead of always wipin your hands on the right side of your pants.

Another report but always the same wet spot :whistling: What good is a side console without a windsheild wiper.

Good Fishin Bubba nice crappies :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing::clapping:

DSC00769.jpg

I wasn't sure who's report this was at first....it was the all those clothes.....when I saw this picture, it all came back to me! You look that blurry in real life, so it was easy to figure it out.

Great report Glen...very thankful for these soft water reports!!! Bly laughed at me tonight for putting all my steelhead gear in a new chest pack...LOL. Gotta get ready for the spring run in oh...8 weeks or so....haha.

Well done Glen. Wish we could get crappie that big around here.....

Try Scugog, that lake is full of big crappie, i've got a few over 13" already this winter... biggest being 14", not sure the weight, but definitely 1.5 lbs for sure.

Nice looking fish you've got there Greencoachdog. i can't wait to get out on the soft water. 3 more months to go!

You and Bly need to get your tails out on the ice Cliff!... and you can never be too early for fishin'!!!

We'll be out there for the Tyler event, but other than that, I cant see a lot of ice fishing in my future. I may try a few more times before ice out however.

Keep your reports coming though Glen...they are always a great read!