Superbowl

mistyriver1

Take the points, I think its up to 14 now, and the Giants and enjoy rooting for the underdog spoiler. I think the Giants getting a second look at the Pats so early after their loss will take advantage of it.

Good point. But I think it will be the other way. The Pats have had a second look at the Giants and will, as always, adjust. Pats have it.

I don't even know who's in it. I just go to my buddy's place, eat chili, drink and hang out. Isn't that what the Superbowl is about? :dunno::D

I am in agreement with Cliff on this one, lol.

I do know who is playing, and will watch it, but I remember a few parties with buds where the Chili and drinks, along with cards ahead of the actual game was way more enjoyable. Sure, we watched the game, and some of the guys were rooting for one side or the other, but the food was probably more important.

And, it was always someone's rooten' tooten' super hot, gastrointestinal attacking, type of chili, with hot peppers added on top, just for the heck of it, lol.

Oh, and beer, to wash it down nicely.

I am in agreement with Cliff on this one, lol.

I do know who is playing, and will watch it, but I remember a few parties with buds where the Chili and drinks, along with cards ahead of the actual game was way more enjoyable. Sure, we watched the game, and some of the guys were rooting for one side or the other, but the food was probably more important.

And, it was always someone's rooten' tooten' super hot, gastrointestinal attacking, type of chili, with hot peppers added on top, just for the heck of it, lol.

Oh, and beer, to wash it down nicely.

That's what it's all about. The Super Bowl is the only football game I watch each year. Sometimes the Grey Cup game as well. I, more often than not, can't even tell you the teams involved most years until the game starts or I hear it mentioned on American Tv in the days before the game. I don't even really watch the game seeing as I still to this day can't tell you what 1/2 the positions in football are supposed to be doing. It's just a gathering of friends hanging around eating and drinking and sitting in front of a screen for hours on end but always turns out to be a good night, football or not.

Edited by Beats