Ugly Fish Pics

Mike the Pike

I caught this guy in Bon Echo Prov Park in the summer. I think i posted it on the old site to find out what the marks were. Main consensus was it was hit by a prop.

I caught this guy in Bon Echo Prov Park in the summer. I think i posted it on the old site to find out what the marks were. Main consensus was it was hit by a prop.

fish.jpg

Last year during the sucker run on Lake Simcoe, a few of us got together a couple days and fished Beaverton (Beaver River, near the mouth) using light rod, light line & worms, hung about 4' under a float . . . . for a great day of fishin,' these guys are a ton o' fun on the light gear . . . VERY scrappy! These suckers are B I I I I G . . . . Beansie got the biggest at 4.9 pounds! The one with the ugly growth on the side of its head (cancer?) seemed healthy enough . . . and put up a good fight . . . it was released (what else would ya do with it?) and swam away quickly.

gallery_77_129_22841.jpg

But . . . . . just think if you had hemorrhoids like this guy has . . . . . you'd need to buy your Preparation 'H' by the pail! He was caught up where the Trent hits Simcoe, near the swing bridge. Again, other than the obvious problem, the fish seemed normal . . . . . other than a few catfish (bullheads) & an occasional pike, I've never seen any other fish with similar looking tumors? Will they eventually kill the fish?

gallery_77_129_71699.jpg

and put up a good fight . . . it was released (what else would ya do with it?) and swam away quickly.

Probably the best tasting fish in the lake, and you just let it go for no reason what so ever, I mean come on, whats a little external growth between friends!!!! :w00t:

Looks like that sucker has an STD !! :blink:

Last year during the sucker run on Lake Simcoe, a few of us got together a couple days and fished Beaverton (Beaver River, near the mouth) using light rod, light line & worms, hung about 4' under a float . . . . for a great day of fishin,' these guys are a ton o' fun on the light gear . . . VERY scrappy! These suckers are B I I I I G . . . . Beansie got the biggest at 4.9 pounds! The one with the ugly growth on the side of its head (cancer?) seemed healthy enough . . . and put up a good fight . . . it was released (what else would ya do with it?) and swam away quickly.

gallery_77_129_22841.jpg

But . . . . . just think if you had hemorrhoids like this guy has . . . . . you'd need to buy your Preparation 'H' by the pail! He was caught up where the Trent hits Simcoe, near the swing bridge. Again, other than the obvious problem, the fish seemed normal . . . . . other than a few catfish (bullheads) & an occasional pike, I've never seen any other fish with similar looking tumors? Will they eventually kill the fish?

gallery_77_129_71699.jpg

Deformed mouth/head on this Steelhead. But obviously a healthy fish.

0000271mediumfw0.jpg

Tony

Hey I remember that guy! HAHAH Freak show dude. That fish musta had an extra sense to find your roe in that chocolate milk. That whole day was kinda strange. Can't remember ever seeing the water like that. Oh yee gawds!