Announcement From Ofnc

bigfish1965

I wanted to thank all of you for giving us this amazing website, and it is because all of your hard work and dedication. We will stand behind all of you and this website no matter what. I am sure what I say now will be on behalf of all the members here, we think of this as our second home and family and we will always protect it as such. THANK YOU! :thumbsup_anim:

I appreciate all the hard work and effort the group puts into keeping things running so smooth here. It's my first stop when I log on and my last stop before shutting things down.

Glad to hear your going to keep things going and I'm looking forward to being part of it.

Mike

I think it's easy to assume the work involved in running this board isn't too bad b/c everything usually so smoothly, but it's obvious from the posts here that a lot goes on "behind the scene" that most of us never hear about.

I really appreciate what OFC is about and I especially appreciate the work the mods & admin guys have put into it.

Three cheers for all of you.

Mike

p.s. But you put Roy in charge of the Old Milwaukee AND the money??? Geez... :D

I have to echo Smokey on this.It's the first stop on my favorites list whether I log in or not and it's

the last one I'll go to before leaving the computer.Like a good book it's hard to put down (or turn off)

and I hope we continue to enjoy each others stories,pics,trials and tribulations for years to come.

MERRY CHRISTMAS OFC

Kerry

Well I gotta say,this is the place to be in the morning

some great people met along the way,most off all the reports and folks genuine ideas and ideals shared here is what we read everyday

Other than its a happy place even when I make others angry :w00t:

All kidding aside,you cannot find another board in which all types of discussions and awareness abound

When you can put Maina in Green Spandex,its gotta be good :w00t:

all this supported by a great group of mods

To all of you who have made this site possible

The new format is exceptional, but the one thing that really pleases me, is this...

You guys go above and beyond to help people, like the auction or just the simple concern of peoples hard times and sickness....even deaths or the families with soldiers serving......

Anyone who has a complaint or bad mouths this site, well here is what I say to them....

Exit stage left the drama is over!

Thanx from a very proud member....

And special thanx to all members for support for my son in the marines and my husband.....

A kind hand, a special thought.....an unheard prayer

is what makes friends!

Thank you!

Lorissa/Daisy_girl58 :thumbsup_anim:

Thank TJ and CO for this board :worthy:

I agree 100% with everybody here and would like to add my 0.02$. I've joined this board about 3.5 years ago. After short time I've realized that it is not just fishing board, but something more. No question is unanswered. We are sharing laughs, sadness and tears sometimes. After being a member for sometime I’ve set-up my own rules for this board.

1. Being a member here is a privilege and it is not mandatory :P

2. My code of ethics is not necessarily everybody’s code of ethics :blush:

3. If you can help –DO IT, if not -SHUT UP there is at least 10 others who knows more about the subject :blink:

4. Respect other opinion if you want yours to be respected :P

And for the “fishing part”

1. Respect the law and follow the rules :angry:

2. AND FOR GOD SAKE POST REPORTS AND PICTURES !!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

:lol: Rick, T.J, Chris & last but not least.... In charge of Old Milwaukee... What were you guys thinking... Roy... I'm with you guys all the way... Only site I'd rather be on to have a Family as it has been proven many times.. keep up the excellent work :thumbsup_anim: Merry Christmas all and see you all at the swill :santa: