Ok folks

Roy

There's a tornado (Eliza) going through Alabama...Taladega County to be more precise. That's right over Glen's (Green Coach Dog) head. The warning sirens have just gone off at his place. Maybe a few well placed powerful thoughts in his direction might help. Thanks folks.

Thanks for the good thoughts y'all!!! :thumbsup_anim:

The Tornado was diverted and passed to the west of me on a NNW track! :clapping:

Wasn't really worried about the house, truck, or boat... just as long as my precious fence came thru unscathed!!! :w00t:

Funny,my first thought was that you was gonna be ticked if that fence gets knocked down!

Joe

The Tornado was diverted and passed to the west of me on a NNW track! :clapping:

Wasn't really worried about the house, truck, or boat... just as long as my precious fence came thru unscathed!!! :w00t:

Well naturally it was diverted what did you expect? Good call there Roy! Ahhhhhh the power of OFC :thumbsup_anim:

Glad to read it all worked out.

Sometimes it ok for a man to click his heels together and say those magical words. :clapping:

Edited by misfish

Phew! Glad to hear the tornado changed directions. It must have seen you without a shirt on and hightailed it away!

No... but that's a good idea for the next time one is in the area!... and a damn good excuse not to wear any clothes at all!!!

Stay tuned for my next fishin' report!!! :w00t: