Al Flarherty's

Baptiste

ALL IS WELL NO ONE WAS HURT

Last night myself and Sam were working around the front of the store when I heard Sam yell Watch out.. I Mercedes Benz crashed at high speed into the front of the main Window. It missed the counter and flew between the main wall and the counter.... Luckly no one was in the store at the time and that sam and I were on the other side of the counter...

We watched the vidoe ( cool to see ) but scary at the same time... we both were standing there not more that 5 minutes earlier.

STORE IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS and we will move on..

Dave

ALL IS WELL NO ONE WAS HURT

I heard Sam yell Watch out.. I Mercedes Benz crashed at high speed into the front of the main Window.

We watched the vidoe ( cool to see ) but scary at the same time... we both were standing there not more that 5 minutes earlier.

STORE IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS and we will move on..

Dave

First of all I am glad to hear no-one was hurt! :clapping::clapping:

I gotta ask, did you use the line " Well, thats the way the Mercedes bends"???? As well, are you going to post the video?

Best wishes with the insurance company dealings. <_<:wallbash::wallbash:

First of all I was trying to explain to everyone who entered the store that it was not a SMASH AND GRAB thing. Then it went to a DRIVE THRU SERVICE, Then finally a DOOR (and Window) CRASHER.. I think people like that one the best...

I am trying to figue out how to post the pics from my RAZOR but so far no luck

It scared the craaaap out of me and I couldnt believe even that I was safe I could have died.. we aswser the phone where the car was 10 times a hr. and some how no one was killed....

anyway its done and I will post the pic and hopefully the video later

Dave