Happy Holidays!

Whopper

Beautiful!! That must have taken some time to do.....thanks for sharing! You would never know from the outside of my house but I love Christmas lights/decorations...the joke around here is that when I am done with the inside...we can't afford to do the outside :santa:

blyght

Happy Holidays!!!!

Edited by blyght

Phil,

Beautiful job on the decorations Bud!

A very merry christmas to you and your family from mine.

Finally meeting up with you this past summer was a truly nice experience and we are very much looking forward to getting together again.

(How are the windows on your work trailer?)...scoundrels!!!!!!!

Take care and safe holidays Bud!

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Believe or not I have actually downsized the last couple of years, for a few years it was out of control. :dunno: Besides the installation (about six full days) the maintence was taking way to much time and by the time it was all up and running right it was time to take em down (another three days). But I do enjoy doing it.

One year I was late getting them up and I had people stopping at the house to see if everything was ok and if I needed any help :D

Peter the trailer had bee sitting at the lot at my office and when I took the locks off so they wouldn't bigger up the trailer it must have made them mad so they shot the window out of my office, that didn't go over to good with the landlord.

Lew it's always a big joke after I get the lights done because my wife will say "Clark your lights aren't twinkling" :santa:

Happy Holidays All!

Whopper