Greencoachdog

Great job Glen! Cant be too cold there...there are no parkas in the pics...LOL.

We are going crazy right now packing for our trip to Michigan. We leave first thing in the morning....

Will log on there I'm sure....hehe.

Alex...love the signature as well!! LOL

Nice catch glen !!!!...can you please send some of that 65 degree temps up here !!!!!!!...dam i hate winter,i would be wearing shorts and hitting the beach,in those temps !!!..LOL..LOL..LOL :thumbsup_anim::clapping::P:lol::lol:

Well look at that the man from the land of Cotton is wearing alot of cotton right up to his neck.

65 degrees I would be in a T-Shirt dog but not in shorts like Shawn.This is coming from Shawn who can't wear a surivival suit cause he sweats too much.shawn are you sure you're not part Husky or something

Thanks for another fine report Glen and how do you keep that sweater so clean.Like Wayne says the camera man needs some help

MTP :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

Hmmmmm, were up here slippin & slidin in the snow & ice and your out fishing in a sweater.

........life seems so unfair sometimes :wallbash:

Always enjoy your softwater reports thru the winter months, Dawg :thumbsup_anim:

Hey, personally I can't believe he's actually wearing a sweater, and a great big thick one too! :D

(Nice fish btw!)