How do you...

Gerritt

Well.... I was just informed by my wife that I need my old float suit cleaned.... I guess some moose steaks fell out of the freezer (Grrrrrrrrrr!) and landed on the floor... she did not notice it till today as my float suit concealed it...(I had it draped over a tote to dry it out)

So the arm is soaked in moose blood...

How do you guys clean your suits?

I have a new suit on the way to replace this one... (it is getting tight on me) but I would still like to have it cleaned so the person I give it to at a later date does not have to deal with it...

just warm water and some ivory soap in the sink?

Drycleaner?

Just throw it in the washer??

Thanks in advance guys..

Gerritt.

When I was back in High School (long ago), me & some buds were out partying & my buddy vomited all over the front of his dad’s coat that he had barrowed. We took him to the coin car wash & sprayed him down. The coat came clean. :DB)

I washed mine in a triple loader washer with Nikwax Tech wash and cold water. It's a non detergent soap to clean manmade fabrics. I then did another cycle with their TX Direct wash in to help water proof it. Put it in the dryer for about 5 minutes on low heat then hang dry. After a day flip it inside out to get the other side dry.

This is how I clean all my climbing gear that I have had for 10 years, and still looks new.

CLEAN A FLOATER SUIT ????? Did I accidentally click onto the Chataleine website??? LOL.

If I cleaned mine it would probably fall apart. Besides, I like the way it stands up all by itself

in the corner of the basement. Like a soldier...waiting for battle!!!

Now yer talking.LOL

Norm,where did you read up on that.HAHAHA