POLSKA "zylka" - Polish fishing

adam

Czesc (i chwala) wszystkim zapalencom wedkowania z polska "zylka" ! ! !

Widzac to forum, pomyslalem sobie ze dobrze bylo by miec takie wlasne, polskie forum (dla tych wszystkich ktorzy preferuja gadanie o rybach (itp.) po polsku, ale nie stety jest nas (Polakow) chyba nie za wielu, albo tez nie zawsze mamy czas na to.

Hej, co mi zalezy, by nam na to pozwolili, to czemu mamy sie nie poznac, pogadac, a moze nawet razem cos zorganizowac.

Rejestrujac sie na tym forum specjalnie wybralem sobie typowo polskie "forum name" -Sandacz, przez co latwo jestem zauwazalny przez nas, polakow. Sugerowal bym wam zrobic to samo, a moze poprostu dodawac cos wrodzaju polskiego (PL), jak kiedys naklejalismy na nasze "Maluchy", czy Trabanty.

Hej, czekam na jakies glosy, opinie. dolaczam zdjecie swojej cory (6.5 lat), na razie olbrzymi zapaleniec ryb, z tegorocznym sumem (Channel Catfish), 21 lbs., nawiasem mowiac bliski recordu Ontario (25lbs ze sie pochwale), zlowiony w zatokach Georgian Bay, blisko ujscia rzeki Moonriver.

Polamania kiji.

OFN_post___Sum.jpg

Edited by Sandacz

Hmmf.. i ran it through an online translator and got this.....

Comb ( as well blades ) to everybody inflammations wedkowania ex Poland zylka "!!! Spectator this forums pomyslalem yourselves with goods bylo by miec such wlasne , polish forums ( to those of all ktorzy preferuja talk of fishiness itp. ) in Polish , whereas not stety is not us ( clearing ) do not tell me too many , or tez not in each we've downtime thereupon. Hey , what me enjoins by us thereupon permissions , this why we've sie not poznac , talk , and moze yet together cos arrange for. Registers sie thereon forums specially wybralem yourselves typically polish " forums name " Padouk , wherethrough latwo I'm zauwazalny via us , clearing. Suggesting bym wam making ditto , and moze ask for premium cos wrodzaju polish PL ), wherebyprzez co when naklejalismy to our Maluchy ", whether Trabanty. Hey , draw at sight to that glosy , sentiment. dolaczam zdjecie homelike cory lat ), for the time being tremendous inflammation ryb , ex tegorocznym sumem ( khan Catfish lbs. , parenthesis mowiac toward recordu Ontario (25lbs with sie praises zlowiony on gulf Georgian Bay , nigh ujscia rivers Moonriver.

It does sound like Tybo.....

Hmmf.. i ran it through an online translator and got this.....

Comb ( as well blades ) to everybody inflammations wedkowania ex Poland zylka "!!! Spectator this forums pomyslalem yourselves with goods bylo by miec such wlasne , polish forums ( to those of all ktorzy preferuja talk of fishiness itp. ) in Polish , whereas not stety is not us ( clearing ) do not tell me too many , or tez not in each we've downtime thereupon. Hey , what me enjoins by us thereupon permissions , this why we've sie not poznac , talk , and moze yet together cos arrange for. Registers sie thereon forums specially wybralem yourselves typically polish " forums name " Padouk , wherethrough latwo I'm zauwazalny via us , clearing. Suggesting bym wam making ditto , and moze ask for premium cos wrodzaju polish PL ), wherebyprzez co when naklejalismy to our Maluchy ", whether Trabanty. Hey , draw at sight to that glosy , sentiment. dolaczam zdjecie homelike cory lat ), for the time being tremendous inflammation ryb , ex tegorocznym sumem ( khan Catfish lbs. , parenthesis mowiac toward recordu Ontario (25lbs with sie praises zlowiony on gulf Georgian Bay , nigh ujscia rivers Moonriver.

It does sound like Tybo.....

It does actually TJ. You made me spit coffee all over my keyboard. Now there gonna be trouble!

Welcome Sandacz!

My Polish is a little rusty, but Raf and Keram can edit this as they see fit.

"Hi to all you avid fishermen who are fans of fishing with Polish line. When I saw this forum, I thought it would be a good idea to have our own Polish forum where we can talk about our hobby in Polish.

Unfortunately, we are few and very busy. Whether or not we can create such a forum, we should be able to talk together and maybe even organize a G2G.

I've registered under the Polish word for pickerel, so that other Poles can recognize me easily. I'd like to suggest that other Poles do the same, maybe even add PL to their board names. We did the same thing for our small cars in Europe.

While I am waiting for your replies and opinions, I am adding a picture of my 6 1/2 year old daughter Cory, who is a big fan of fishing. She is showing a big channel cat, 21 lbs which is close to the Ontario record of 25 lbs, caught in GB close to the Moon River.

Break a rod!"

I think the last is equivalent to 'Tight Lines'.

How did I do?

My Polish is a little rusty, but Raf and Keram can edit this as they see fit.

"Hi to all you avid fishermen who are fans of fishing with Polish line. When I saw this forum, I thought it would be a good idea to have our own Polish forum where we can talk about our hobby in Polish.

Unfortunately, we are few and very busy. Whether or not we can create such a forum, we should be able to talk together and maybe even organize a G2G.

I've registered under the Polish word for pickerel, so that other Poles can recognize me easily. I'd like to suggest that other Poles do the same, maybe even add PL to their board names. We did the same thing for our small cars in Europe.

While I am waiting for your replies and opinions, I am adding a picture of my 6 1/2 year old daughter Cory, who is a big fan of fishing. She is showing a big channel cat, 21 lbs which is close to the Ontario record of 25 lbs, caught in GB close to the Moon River.

Break a rod!"

I think the last is equivalent to 'Tight Lines'.

How did I do?

:w00t::w00t::w00t::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Now, can you tell us who's helped you :D