OH NO!!!

TJQ

That a girl Monique........hope you have a good man that will clean your game and cook it for you. After all you have been doing it for him for years and now it is a reversal sort of life at the Quesnel's LOL

You look real HOT with a big gun in your hands..........I bet TJ is now at his best behaviour ever LOL

Congrats and all the best.

Regards,

Sam

YooHoo New pin-ups for the hunting camp.

Only kidding.....

Way to go on passing the course Monique and head to toe orange is a great choice. I wear it myself and the guys all laugh cause they think it's too much but I feel alot safer in it. Plus I've shot far more deer then the rest of them so it can't be that bad to the animals sight.

Have fun this year and be safe.

Mike

My wife wanted to come hunting with me one year so I got her into all the courses and she bought herself a gun and then opening morning she's waiting for me at the door. So off we go and I set her up in a tree stand and tell her that I will be a couple of miles down the trail and I'll be back to get her at Lunch time. So off I go I'm about 3/4 of a mile away and I hear a couple of shots coming from where I left my wife at. So I turn around and start heading back then I hear somebody talking but I still can't make out what is being said so I quicken the pace, then I hear my wife say "Don't touch him ,it's my moose, it's my moose, Don't touch him ,it's my moose." Then I hear the reply, " Ok Mam it's your moose but's it my saddle"

Last time I brought her out with me.hihihihi

"Ok Mam it's your moose but's it my saddle"

That is hilarious... and as for head to toe... I dress i head to toe orange as well.. be it a little less bright after a few years of use.... and I did well every year.. plus Ill never have to argue about how much I have on...

Also just a hint for other hunters.... did you know that thye BRIGHTEST colour you can show a deer is blue?? that means if your hunting with blue jeans on.. ya stand out like a sore... well hunter.

Are you saying the fur coat and hat I bought my wife for hunting may not be proper attire?

Dan

Why??? do they match her hooves?????

... sorry I couldnt help it.....