What are your weekend plans

lew

So, what are your plans for the weekend ?? You heading away anywhere ??

Myself, I'm off to my trailer later today for 6 days of fish'n, then very early next Thursday it's off to Lakair on Nippissing for another 5 or 6 days lookin for some LARGE toothies, and then I'm not sure where I'll drag the boat after that.....ya gotta luv retirement :thumbsup_anim:

Howz bout you, where are you heading for ??

Wherever you head, make it a safe one !!!!

I am heading out to the driveway to begin rigging up my boat... (Mounting the quick releases for the seats, Trolling motor, electrical for the lights, Might even get to the floor etc...)

I have been looking forward to doing this since I bought the boat... but have been unable to find the time to work on her till now.

Have a great weekend Lew and I look forward to the report!

Gerritt.

gonna enjoy the last 'free' weekend of my life.. tying the knot next weekend.. but next sunday i'll be up at welcome lodge for a week.. i'll keep an eye out for you, so if you see a big goof, that you dont know, yelling at ya.. it'll probably be me..

Congrats! Make it a life sentence! Big goof? I thought that was me?

gonna enjoy the last 'free' weekend of my life.. tying the knot next weekend.. but next sunday i'll be up at welcome lodge for a week.. i'll keep an eye out for you, so if you see a big goof, that you dont know, yelling at ya.. it'll probably be me..

Have a great time @ Welcome Lodge Tell Gary and Angela The Stocktons say Hello!

Headed up to friends trailer up on Lake Chemong this afternoon and staying until Sunday. Not sure how much fishing we'll get in since the kids will all be up there as well, but I'll sure try to get out there...LOL.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Congrats Bitsmith2k!!!

Lew, Have a great time, look forward to reading your report!!

Ccmt, Sydney and I are going with friends to their trailer this weekend, on Chemong lake I think. Hope to get in at least a little fishing :)

gonna enjoy the last 'free' weekend of my life.. tying the knot next weekend

Congrats on the upcoming nuptuals Bitssmith2k, but If your marrying the right girl, your free weekends will never end.

Were married 41 years this October, yet I still spend nearly as much time away fish'n & camping as I do at home........course maybe that's the way she like it :P:lol:

BTW, I'll be in a green Crestliner with a black Merc motor

Old college friend stopping over tonight for a visit, and it will be good to see him.

Tomorrow, I've got dinner with the 3 other guys who are going with me to Fushimi Lake PP in a couple of weeks. Will be a good time of planning, sharing stories, and talking about how the next 2 weeks can't go by fast enough!!

I'm sure I'll get some pond fishing in there also, as my 2 year old, just got his first fishing pole and is iching to try it out!!

Everyone have a great weekend, and looking forward to the reports (and pictures)

dk

maybe try the Trudeau manuover in the canoe.

Please take pictures of that one Ken :lol::thumbsup_anim:

We're stuck at home as Paul is on call. Oh well, time to get some yard work done anyhow, maybe go all Naked Chef and cook up a storm :)

Joey