What's the pattern now with this heat?

captpierre

Shoreline temp was 62 this morning. As I made it out to deeper grounds, it was 68. My flipping calves, were thankful. T,s and shorts still. :canadian:

I found a huge pod of perch in 80 fow, Stacked from 0-60 fow. They were moving along a west directional line. :whistling:

Edited by Misfish

smallies have been on fire the last few days.....in lakes where I fish 4-15ft is the majic number ...senkos on the sand/wood combos,as well as the small soft jerk shads and swimbaits because they are kind of shallow in my clear water lakes long casts and smaller baits have been the key........and they have been puking out small minnows and crayfish as well....the feed bag is on just gotta find them

fished stoney this weekend for a tourney...caught ridiculous numbers...couldnt get much in the way of size..but that could have just been luck.

Regardless top water was trash, probably because surface temps are not stable at all.

The jerkbait bite was so so...but the drop shot bite in 15 fow was lights out...mid lake humps basically got all of our fish on drop shots.

We easily were catching 30 fish a day...some guys found some with some more size but thats also stoney lake for ya...tough to find bigguns.

Edited by AKRISONER