Leaving for Lakair in an hour!!!

ccmtcanada

Bly and I are just packing up the car...get the kids ready to drop them off for the weekend and we're off! Report on Sunday or Monday!!!

We didn't end up fishing last night...LOL. Had too much to do!! Have a great weekend everyone.

Drive safely folks. I can't leave here till 12:30 or so, so, I probably won't be there till 8ish tonight.......have some cold beer ready for me please.

Roy I doubt that there will be any shortage of cold ones for ya bud and I'll bet that will be one heck of a receiving line for ya bud.

Drive safe and have a great time, sorry I had to break my promise to ya bud maybe next year.

Whopper

Safe Drive Cliff and Carole. We can't leave until afternoon sometime when Paul gets off work, so we'll also be there late tonight.

Have your appetite ready cause the Jerky's done :thumbsup_anim:

See you there.

Joey

have a fun, safe trip and take lots of pictures!

we'll miss you this weekend :(

You don't have to refresh your computer every 2min starting at 11:30 anymore.

Make bait, tie rigs, watch Danny Fairbrass catch fish over and over again on the Korda DVD. Take a stand and don't let Cliff's reports rule your life. Take it one night at a time.

Just got in from a week @ the West Arm.... I met up with all the guys @ Lakair...(My report will be ready sometime this weekend as I need to unload the boat and truck still) I also had the pleasure of taking Cliff and Carole out in my boat for a couple of hours of fishing... The fishing was tough however... we had a massive coldfront (see pics) moved in the night before and the winds were harsh and cold.. I knew the Walleye would be a tough catch so I figured lets try something else..... I moved and moved and moved to spots I know produce and have done well at in the past.. Until.........

Well I will Let Cliff tell you what happened... ;)

Lets just say the boys and ladies are having a great time! I bet they were a little frostbitten this morning though!

Gerritt.

DSC01860.jpg

DSC01861.jpg

DSC01862.jpg

Edited by Gerritt