Charter recommendations

b_cdot

I live in the chatham kent area and have fished steelies in erie. I want to turn it up a notch and get a group together for the big O. Looking for a good charter out of the GTA for some big kings and also some suggestions on time to book. Thanks

Look at Fish Masters, a member here and a great record of guiding. If no fish he will give a great rate for a second trip. The days of guaranteed fish are long gone. He goes out of St. Catherines this time of year. Then Erie for our monster Walleye latter in the summer I believe.

niagarafishingservices.com

Mr Rohr has my vote. Got me hooked on kings a few years back. But if it's solely big kings look out of buffers or Whitby in July August.

What he said, very good guy. Been around since dirt was invented and infantrymen were crusaders with sandals and spears.

Edited by Fisherman

Can always look at Lloyd from U & ME Guide Service. He has a FB page and posted here may a time too. His posts are not of charter days when he posts but his own fun days with the boys when he was posting here.

That is also an option, if you have any recommendations for a Huron charter id consider it. Thanks

try maitland valley fishing charters. Heard they are doing good for lakers. Dave is a great guy. tell him Ali from toronto sent you. he is based out of goderich.

Edited by huzzsaba

Can always look at Lloyd from U & ME Guide Service. He has a FB page and posted here may a time too. His posts are not of charter days when he posts but his own fun days with the boys when he was posting here.

he is one of the best, and its is always a fun time on the water with Lloyd