ICE OUT DOGGY(nf)

limeyangler

LOL, when your human has to point out rabbits to you? It's time to go indoors?

Lol I'd say so.

Hey it works both ways though.

Your pup is safe. Mine attack wolves and Badgers.

Opposite ends of the spectrum

So your dog sounds like a wuss lol, mine make me a wuss since im constantly worried their fate is sealed each time they run

Edited by manitoubass2

Lol I'd say so.

Hey it works both ways though.

Your pup is safe. Mine attack wolves and Badgers.

Opposite ends of the spectrum

So your dog sounds like a wuss lol, mine make me a wuss since im constantly worried their fate is sealed each time they run

Glad there aren't any big critters here, well except coyotes and deer, don't want him getting himself in trouble, the other wandering dogs are enough. He is not that much of a wuss, he has no problem attacking neighbor's alpha labradoodle if he gets a chance. Funny they have 5 - 6 dogs, that is the only one he has an issue with.

Glad there aren't any big critters here, well except coyotes and deer, don't want him getting himself in trouble, the other wandering dogs are enough. He is not that much of a wuss, he has no problem attacking neighbor's alpha labradoodle if he gets a chance. Funny they have 5 - 6 dogs, that is the only one he has an issue with.

???

My wife's cat drags home rabbits when the neighbours Husky is visiting, "there you big white fur ball sitting on my deck" is what he is thinking, I swear. He brings smelts up on the deck for me to use as bait. Cats are scary smart. My wife says "Cats rule Dogs drool".

We just added a cat to the family back in the fall, she was killing mice by February....she's a hunter!

Love cats...have three of them,

Here is our latest addition.....her name is Meep.

IMG_2532.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg

IMG_2258.jpg

Edited by limeyangler

Simon, the first time I watched that I was laughing so hard, I had to go back and watch it again! That has to be one of the funniest things I have seen! I felt like a passenger on the trips out and back and yah, when Rolloff shook the water off his back, tears!

Thanks so much for sharing this! Hysterical!

HH

Simon, the first time I watched that I was laughing so hard, I had to go back and watch it again! That has to be one of the funniest things I have seen! I felt like a passenger on the trips out and back and yah, when Rolloff shook the water off his back, tears!

Thanks so much for sharing this! Hysterical!

HH

Your not the only one!

My mom was asking me what I was laughing so hard at, so I casted it to the TV so she could watch.

She thought it was funny too, but more like "why the heck are you watching a dog shake it's butt on YouTube"? Hahaha

Yah, as an owner of a Lab, I kept thinking that it was my dog out there chasing the ball, which he would do all day! I think I'll re-watch it as my day hasn't been the best so far, but that video will help a lot!

Thanks again Simon!

HH

Video looks great Simon , might look into that mount for my dog . On a side note and just throwing it out there for those who don't know ( I didn't till last spring)

Dogs , specifically labs and other sporting breeds develop what is known as "broken tail" or "dead tail" from swimming in ice cold water for any length of time .

My dog loves the water and will swim all day and last spring we were out throwing the ball around a local lake a week or two after ice out and she developed this

issue . It was very painful for her and her tail actually looked like it was "broken" Took a couple days to recover and everything was good again but definitely no

more lengthy cold water swims for her any more . Just thought I would mention this in case anyone out there ever experiences something like this with there own

dog.