And on the menu tonight.....

Big Cliff

So tonight's menu is: Cod cakes done with a recipe from a friends Nan. Scrunch ions (not sure of the spelling but it's phonetic LOL) (needed some pork fat to fry the cod cakes so why not). French fried onions (my own recipe) and savory cabbage (didn't have a recipe so I googled one).

What are you cooking?

Is that savory, or suppose to be savoy cabbage Cliff ?

Simple chicken club houses tonight, but Sunday will be a Virgina ham and all the fix,ns.

Easy on those scrunchns, :whistling:

ENJOY

Whoops Savoy LOL. I'm on my second glass of wine :angel:

Indonesian style pork kabobs on the BBQ and Debbe's awesome curried rice. Naan bread and Tzatziki as well. Chardonnay in the fridge now chilling to have with it. Watching the grandkids until my daughter gets off work at 5.

A whole day running around outside with the kids. Grandpa and Grandma will probably be passed out in bed by 9.

Life is good.

Indonesian style pork kabobs on the BBQ and Debbe's awesome curried rice. Naan bread and Tzatziki as well. Chardonnay in the fridge now chilling to have with it. Watching the grandkids until my daughter gets off work at 5.

A whole day running around outside with the kids. Grandpa and Grandma will probably be passed out in bed by 9.

Life is good.

:clapping:

Whole chicken (food basics pre-cooked), rice and salad with a side of baby cucumbers for the kids and I tonight. Figured an easy dinner as we were at CTC for the hunting and fishing thing they were doing till 3pm. Whole place was packed!

Oh and SKIDS and SKIDS of the light bulbs that are on sale.

Whole chicken (food basics pre-cooked), rice and salad with a side of baby cucumbers for the kids and I tonight. Figured an easy dinner as we were at CTC for the hunting and fishing thing they were doing till 3pm. Whole place was packed!

Oh and SKIDS and SKIDS of the light bulbs that are on sale.

The south end one here, has brought back their top gun guy. Was in there last night. Talk about big changes. Glad to see they brought this guy back.

The south end one here, has brought back their top gun guy. Was in there last night. Talk about big changes. Glad to see they brought this guy back.

They had a good 10 or 12 'jersey' wearing folks talking products. Someone brought the CTC Lindsay wrapped Stratos to the front doors for the event (a very nice looking ride too I will add). The owner also own's a Boston Pizza too so free pizza too. The kids and I weren't there long as my daughters not feeling well today but we got to have a peek at things and some good deals and enter the free draw for gear. Sorry for the hijack there Cliff... ;)

Mmmmm....fish cakes! Even better the next day!

I finished off 6 litres of maple syrup tonight, and had a little left over that wouldnt fill a jar, so we had pancakes and sausages with fresh, still warm, maple syrup. Nothing fancy but really good!!

S.

Yup, I just mash the rest up, add some peas and carrots. MMMMMM

So Cliff, whats the verdict ? Or are you still sleeping off the wine? :whistling::D

Well I learned a couple of things:

1 lb of salt cot and 4 good size baking potatoes and two onions makes enough fish cakes to feed about 6 hungry people (or 8 seniors LOL)

You can never have too many scrunch ions

I should have been born on the East coast

Man those are some mighty fine eats and all made from something so simple.

Thanks for the recipe my friend, it has now been added to one of Grandpa's favorites!