2019-2020 Hockey Thread

I don't care if they go out 4 straight...this is an impressive season to say the least. And Matthews gets 40!! Nice!!

Yes!!!!

And 40, although only one more than 39, to me is significantly different. Happy for the kid.

Im nylander is once again the best player on the ice in blue

That save on Crosby.......... I almost feel like that was......

Yes!!!!

And 40, although only one more than 39, to me is significantly different. Happy for the kid.

Im nylander is once again the best player on the ice in blue

That save on Crosby.......... I almost feel like that was......

That 40 is one more than Crosby got his rookie year. :good::good:

Hell of a cheap shot on the goalie.

Knee on knee and crushing heads are all good I guess.

I hope none of our good rookies get put out of the league with that crap.

I don't turn it on to watch the goon squad. Maybe if the refs called the penalties. Like lifting players off thier feet with your stick between thier legs. They called the fake high sticking.

Nice work refs. Bring back Fraser.

I guess the big question for the Leafs coaching staff is whether they rest some player's, Columbus is a physical team and you don't need anybody getting hurt before the playoffs.

The Leafs rookies have been outstanding this year but in the last couple of weeks the veteran's have stepped up their games, Kadri,Komarov,JVR,Bozak all have been very good recently especially Kardi. On the winning goal it was Kadri who was screening the goalie in front of the net.

Back in October the Leafs were 1 and 4, I bet an old high school buddy hater on FB a case of beer the Leafs would make the playoffs, what's the most expensive case of beer in the down town Oakville vintages section? Is there some crazy German crap I can try and choke down for hundreds of dollars?