2019-2020 Hockey Thread

Leafs just signed two rookie defensemen! hopefully they pan out!

Maple Leafs ink Swedish D-men Rosen, Borgman to 2-year deals

https://www.thescore.com/news/1302208

(via http://thesco.re/theScore_app )

Just saw that in my feed. :)

https://www.nhl.com/mapleleafs/news/maple-leafs-sign-calle-rosen--andreas-borgman/c-289472050

Speaking of being a fan. I heard there is a bunch of tickets left for tomorrow games in Ottawa. Is your boring team going to be able to sell out a 3rd round playoff game? Canada's team...... ya right.

lmao they still arent selling out? can this team please just fold up and move to hamilton already?

LOL, what a bunch of bitter, jealous laffites! :clapping::rofl2: Yes Ottawa is still in the playoffs :good: , yes the first game of series 1 wasn't sold out :dunno: (the rest were), Yes we are the nations capital and a beautiful city unlike the smog and traffic of Toronto. Get used to it. :w00t:

I can just imagine how much whining would be done if.....if..........not going to say it! :wallbash::whistling:

GO SENS GO

Leafs suck

LOL, what a bunch of bitter, jealous laffites! :clapping::rofl2: Yes Ottawa is still in the playoffs :good: , yes the first game of series 1 wasn't sold out :dunno: (the rest were), Yes we are the nations capital and a beautiful city unlike the smog and traffic of Toronto. Get used to it. :w00t:

I can just imagine how much whining would be done if.....if..........not going to say it! :wallbash::whistling:

GO SENS GO

Leafs suck

Jinx. When the Sens lose we know who to blame.

There is something very strange going on with the Pens. I hate Ottawa, I admit that, but the Pens absolutely rolled over last night. That wasn't one team dominating another as much as it was one team just not participating. There was no effort to get to loose pucks and my biggest pet peeve, no checking! The 3rd period should have been nothing more than Pittsburgh trying to set the stage for the next game. I think we're going to hear something after the playoffs about injuries or?? Crosby's not right and they absolutely need Letang. There's no easy way to the Stanley Cup but of all the available paths, Ottawa's been super lucky. Good news is, either of the western teams will crush them and they can claim victory by being the first losers!

Don't be fooled, it's easy for a team playing really bad to make a mediocre team look awesome. Did the Pens look anything like the reigning Cup champs last night?

OH, I'm not fooled. The Pens were wearing concrete skates last night.

It was a terrible game on their part. The Sens took advantage of it and were hitting, skating and playing hard.

The Pens, weren't. ;)