Caps in 6 = caps in 6

Pens in 5 = pens in 5

New York in 7 = NY in 6

Boston in 7= Ottawa in 6

Chicago in 5 = Nash in 4

Minnesota in 6 = StL in 5

Anaheim in 5 = Anh in 4

Edmonton in 6.= EDM in 6

5 for 8 on the teams. And surprisingly I got 3 of the series lengths right.

Next round for me is:

Edmonton in 6

Nashville in 6

New York in 5

Pittsburgh in 7

You guys are funny!

You wouldn't pick Ottawa even if they were the favorite to win no questions asked.

The simple fact you hate Ottawa doesn't mean they will simply lose every time lol.

I say Sens in 6 over the Rangers and the laffs will shoot 16 over par lol :clapping::blahblah1:

I said it myself, and pretty well all of Leafs nation is saying it, just getting to the playoffs made this season a success.

I'm not really feeling that now, I'm bummed, I didn't want it to end. That series was so close a couple of bounces and it wouldn't have ended.

What's on TV now, Blues/ Preds, I couldn't care less.

I said it myself, and pretty well all of Leafs nation is saying it, just getting to the playoffs made this season a success.

I'm not really feeling that now, I'm bummed, I didn't want it to end. That series was so close a couple of bounces and it wouldn't have ended.

What's on TV now, Blues/ Preds, I couldn't care less.

Lol, me too.

But.... Pitts caps, I'll watch that for sure

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/senators-fans-no-shows-1.4089476

Senators fans act like real senators — by not showing up

Hundreds of empty seats at Canadian Tire Centre as team has had only 1 sellout in playoffs

The Canadian Press Posted: Apr 27, 2017 8:28 PM ET Last Updated: Apr 27, 2017 8:30 PM ET

senators-seats.JPG

Not all Senators booster towels, like these shown prior to the game, were claimed Thursday as hundreds of seats at the Canadian Tire Centre were empty. (Twitter)

Hundreds of empty seats dotted the crowd at Canadian Tire Centre for Game 1 of the second-round series between the Ottawa Senators and New York Rangers on Thursday night.

Dozens of rows in the upper bowl were completely void of fans and there was even a noticeable smattering of vacant seats in the lower bowl.

The cheapest available seat for Thursday's game was $96 and parking rose to $30. Staff members could be seen pulling free giveaway towels off the empty seats.

The Senators, playing in the second round for the first time in four years, sold out only one of three home games in the first round against Boston. The club struggled with attendance during the regular season too — tied with Columbus for 24th overall at 87.4 per cent capacity.

Not even the regular season opener against the rival Toronto Maple Leafs sold out. The first sellout — and biggest crowd of the year — didn't come until Dec. 29 when Daniel Alfredsson's jersey was retired.

Declining crowds were a factor in the firing of Senators business management staff earlier in the season.

I feel embarrassed for Matt... Home game, can't even sell it out in the second round of the playoffs, lol! they should probably just fold and hand the team over to Quebec City.

Edited by BillM

and that my friends, is why i hate the ottawa senators more than any team in the NHL and cheer against them in absolutely every single scenario regardless of opponent...I would even cheer for the canucks over the sens...ugh i think i almost just vomited

but ya...fold the team and put them somewhere that actually cares about hockey like QC or Hamilton.

OK Matt what are the excuses? Too expensive? Too far? Government town? It was a weekday? It was a nice day? The Raptors were on T.V.? Patio's were open? Panfish were biting?

The truth is Ottawa fan base is pretty much non existent most of the time and they have a boring on ice product to watch for the average fan. Maybe the city should pump the breaks on that new rink downtown. If the Sens still have a team in 2021 they could probably just go back to playing out of the Civic centre at Landsdowne. I think it holds a couple thousand people.

Edited by BassMan11

OK Matt what are the excuses? Too expensive? Too far? Government town? It was a weekday? It was a nice day? The Raptors were on T.V.? Patio's were open? Panfish were biting?

The truth is Ottawa fan base is pretty much non existent most of the time and they have a boring on ice product to watch for the average fan. Maybe the city should pump the breaks on that new rink downtown. If the Sens still have a team in 2021 they could probably just go back to playing out of the Civic centre at Landsdowne. I think it holds a couple thousand people.

Matt's gone on a fishing trip lol. Hell troll hard when he returns Wednesday ??? hopefully he has a good trip. I'd rather be fishing too

2nd round game, of which they won, against an origional 6 franchise and some tickets were under $100. If it were the Leafs, they could be playing on the moon and I'd make the trek to go watch that playoff game.

Last time I was in Ontario I checked on Leafs tickets.

The cheapest I could find was $90 for last row, standing room only, obstructed view.

I watched on TV instead. ;)

$96 for a playoff game you would never see in Toronto!!!

I'll bet that same crappy ticket I found would be $200 and you can bet that it was occupied for each of their round 1 games.

Imagine if they were losing? It would be flipped...2000 seats sold. Oh well, good on the fans that do go, they get a great deal on the ticket prices. It may be relatively short lived though if this team doesn't find a way to generate more revenue.

was just on TSN and some ottawa fans were complaining that the rink is a half hour away as their excuse....I once had it take half an hour for me to drive from queen and Bay to Front street....

literally every single fan in Toronto unless you are within walking distance or can take the subway/go train from your front door travels 1hr + to each game. Let the franchise die and move it to a real canadian city where people actually watch hockey instead of CPAC.

was just on TSN and some ottawa fans were complaining that the rink is a half hour away as their excuse....

Strange considering the arena in Ottawa isn't too far away for TORONTO fans when the leafs play there! lol That was obviously just an excuse from a poor fan base.