Big Brother is watching

Big Cliff

Back on Oct. 20 I posted an open letter to Justin Trudeau on here, I never did email it or anything just posted it on OFC.

Yesterday I got an email showing my full name, address, postal code (I hadn't included any of that)

*********************************************************************************************************************

From: "Prime Minister/Premier Ministre" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Office of the Prime Minister / Cabinet du Premier ministre
Date: Wednesday, December 09, 2015 1:22 PM

Dear Friend:

Let me begin by thanking you for your kind words of congratulations.

I am deeply grateful to have this opportunity to serve you - and every Canadian across our great country. I was touched by the level of support expressed by Canadians on October 19, and I want to reaffirm my commitment to spend the next four years working hard to deliver on our promises.

As a Canadian, you expect to see your values and priorities reflected in your government - and we have listened. Our strong, diverse, and experienced team will be open, honest, and sincere in our efforts to serve the public interest.

Thank you again for writing.

Yours sincerely,

The Right Honourable Justin P.J. Trudeau, P.C., M.P.
Prime Minister of Canada

**************************************************************************************************************************

Interesting isn't it? Seems even our PM reads OFC :clapping: Maybe he isn't so bad after all!

maybe uncle Wynne will reply to your post about her destroying this place! I complained the that pervious idiot about Hospital Parking rates and got a letter on how much they spend on healthcare, not evn close to an answer. I Gues that I mentioned that our gamblers get free parking while we pay to watch people suffer.

Your open letter to Justin would have popped up on any google search using his name. Every party has PR geeks watching public commentary through all social media

and CSIS filled in the email address as well as your name, street address and postal code

Edited by dave524