Last drift,made it a hero one,170 minutes later.

misfish

I only a few hours to hit the river this morning before a doc appointment, Water was nice,temps were perfect,and the fish well,were not interested for the first 170 minutes I was there.

It,s always the same thing we all do. One more cast,one more drift. I decided to let my float go as far as it could on my last drift. I could see the bright green river master float very well. Well,even at 20-30-40-50 yards. Then it went down. Bottom,maybe, set,and wouldnt ya know it,the fish was way down the other way from where I was fishing.LOL

It just swam right up the river to me. A bit of bull dogging and in the net she went. Thats how a last drift of the day should end. :Gonefishing::D

002_zpszoarrhgr.jpg

Seems the quit smoking is doing me well , and I need to work harder on my high blood presure. That I am trying to do by less work and more fishing.

B

Edited by Brian B

I only a few hours to hit the river this morning before a doc appointment,

Seems the quit smoking is doing me well , and I need to work harder on my high blood presure. That I am trying to do by less work and more fishing.

B

B not smoking is always good! Fishing does the pressure good, mine is at the safe end with a small amount of help! :( It must be work, I don't smoke.

Nice fish, if your pressure drops when you fish, quit working :) I'm getting close, but I love what I do . . .

Pm me your email I'll share some goodies for Christmas, and after

A

170 minutes doesn't seem bad at all...Last weekend was a marathon before I hooked my first fish.LOL

Nice catch!

Ya, it was hard to decide what the bite was going to be. I went with a bead, a roe bag and a hope in hell wish Mike.LOL

Did ya get your drone?

If your up sunday, give a shout bud.

PM sent ketch.

Edited by Brian B