Christmas Wish List

LostAnotherOne

Wanna be home. Take my girls to Star Wars. Take my oldest out on a dinner date, my youngest some place to play. Be at my Aunt's Christmas Eve with extended family and friends, drinking White Russians and scotch while playing Euchre and snacking on Holiday goodies. Christmas morn be the last to get up, keep 'em waiting a little, then spoil those girls rotten. Want the turkey dinner Bren and I do up for the entire family to be perfect. Sip me some wine and fall into a tryptophan coma. Want everyone to be OK that my Grandmother won't be with us for the first time this year. And won't mind one bit not working a day for two weeks, and spending as much of that with my girls as possible.

Wanna be home. Take my girls to Star Wars. Take my oldest out on a dinner date, my youngest some place to play. Be at my Aunt's Christmas Eve with extended family and friends, drinking White Russians and scotch while playing Euchre and snacking on Holiday goodies. Christmas morn be the last to get up, keep 'em waiting a little, then spoil those girls rotten. Want the turkey dinner Bren and I do up for the entire family to be perfect. Sip me some wine and fall into a tryptophan coma. Want everyone to be OK that my Grandmother won't be with us for the first time this year. And won't mind one bit not working a day for two weeks, and spending as much of that with my girls as possible.

?

Well Lew since you brought it up... I didn't mention it because I'm a private type of guy, but 10 months ago my wife was diagnosed with cancer as well. She had her surgery four weeks after that and it's been an emotional rollercoaster since. She's here and the prognosis is good. It's a Christmas we wondered if she'd see back in February. So like you, I got my Christmas present already. :santa: Oh and as for her? She wears a new diamond ring as a daily reminder of how grateful her husband is.

She's here and the prognosis is good. It's a Christmas we wondered if she'd see back in February. So like you, I got my

Christmas present already. :santa:

Wonderful news and fingers crossed it continues to be good.

Seems we both already got what we wished for.

At Christmas especially,

I thank my stars for the wonderful wife that I have , she truly is a blessing.

I always wish that I could see my parents one more time, lost my Mom when

I was 2, lost my Dad when I was 26.

Life is not about getting what you want, its about appreciating what you have.

Life your life, this is not a rehearsal.

Merry Christmas to All.

I'm off Christmas day so I guess that could count as one wish.. my father-in-law has been battling cancer for a couple of years now and they keep finding it in different spots.. a result of him working around PCBs for so many . If only there was a way to get rid of cancer.. there are so many things I could ask for but I think a successful day of ice fishing is all I really need.. I haven't fished in 6 months for various reasons and a day out would help clear my head a bit...

I'm off Christmas day so I guess that could count as one wish.. my father-in-law has been battling cancer for a couple of years now and they keep finding it in different spots.. a result of him working around PCBs for so many . If only there was a way to get rid of cancer.. there are so many things I could ask for but I think a successful day of ice fishing is all I really need.. I haven't fished in 6 months for various reasons and a day out would help clear my head a bit...

Thoughts and good will with ya brother..

So sorry

It really opens up your eyes when you read comments such as Lew's. Good luck Lew & also to your wife. My fav neice is also going through chemo at this time. Doctors say she'll eventually lose both breasts. Very sad. Such a wonderful young lady at only age 40.

My wish for Christmas is to be with our grandchildren Christmas morning as they laugh & have fun opening Christmas presents. Also for all of my family & friends to be healthy.

It really opens up your eyes when you read comments such as Lew's. Good luck Lew & also to your wife. My fav neice is also going through chemo at this time. Doctors say she'll eventually lose both breasts. Very sad. Such a wonderful young lady at only age 40.

My wish for Christmas is to be with our grandchildren Christmas morning as they laugh & have fun opening Christmas presents. Also for all of my family & friends to be healthy.

I do hope all goes well for your daughter.

Two months ago I lost my kid brother in a fishing accident. Two weeks later my 78 yr old mother was diagnosed with breast cancer. She is recovering and doing well from surgery 2 weeks ago. 3 weeks ago my best friends dad passed away and on Tuesday a good friend I have known all my life passed away from liver failure.

I don't want anything for Christmas except no more death in my sphere of friends and family. Times have been very challenging to say the least.

wow guys, this stuff is super heavy...reminds me to count my blessings at christmas and shows just how for a lot of people this time of year can be tough vs a celebration.

what I wanna know though is how santa handles manitou's house...aye ye ye

you must run out of places to hide stuff, theres only so many secret spots.

wow guys, this stuff is super heavy...reminds me to count my blessings at christmas and shows just how for a lot of people this time of year can be tough vs a celebration.

what I wanna know though is how santa handles manitou's house...aye ye ye

you must run out of places to hide stuff, theres only so many secret spots.

Locked doors lol