A SLAVE GUIDE'S STORY.

Moosebunk

Truck tire aside, it sure sounds like another incredible trip. As hard as it can be, guys like that deserve a kick in the teeth. He was looking for a fight and wanted you to be his huckleberry. You showed you were the better man. He'll end up pissing off the wrong person and will get his teeth handed to him in a little baggie.

I think a trip up to Yellowknife is required. Unreal Drew! I've read this a few times and just can't get enough!

BILL!!!! This is so up your alley dood I don't know how or why it is you haven't made this happen yet. You got that love for the big grease, the travel bug and a sense of grand adventure... Time you make it happen. :D

Truck tire aside, it sure sounds like another incredible trip. As hard as it can be, guys like that deserve a kick in the teeth. He was looking for a fight and wanted you to be his huckleberry. You showed you were the better man. He'll end up pissing off the wrong person and will get his teeth handed to him in a little baggie.

Barking back and forth ti'll it comes to punches is for simpletons and drunks really. And why should I take any risk? Walk away, and if it comes to it, use the brain instead. Bruises to the surface only last for days dood. Bruising a bullies ego tends to bother 'em much longer. :clapping:

Wow... just wow..

Just "wow." Just that alone TJ? :whistling:​ Just "thanks." :good:

Your closing would have been much better if you poked Truck Tire in the nose as you departed.

Then nobody would have believed the rest of the report. :tease:

Thanks doods!

Edited by Moosebunk

Hey Bunk

Good for you on fulfilling a dream and keeping life challenging

I am sure the 'Guide' can make or break a trip. You would be a good one!

Remember 'Memories' last forever

Thanks for taking the time to post that report, Thoroughly enjoyed it all.

Cheers

Rick

Have been on this board for well over a dozen years and this could be one of most epic of reports here.

Tons of great pictures, incredible fishing, beauty landscapes, food descriptions, wildlife,etc...

You were able to showcase your skills. Fishing and medically especially.

Ya know sutures when needed, big fish when needed, good cheer and hospitality.

That irritating mosquito-like dood was a very small part of story.

Great stuff!

Finally get the time to have a good read as a report like this deserves,

Reading a fishing report is one thing, Only a few reports actually "take you there", Your reports always do, This one takes the top spot. Very well done !!

Impressive numbers and sizes, those guided by you were the luckiest in the camp.

Some of the scenery pictures bring back memories from 1995. A trip of a lifetime for sure.

Cool story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks.

Wow ! The Moose Rocks.

Thanks for another superb report .... Bunk ! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Good for you on fulfilling a dream and keeping life challenging. Thanks for taking the time to post that report, Thoroughly enjoyed it all.

Thank you fellas.

Have been on this board for well over a dozen years and this could be one of most epic of reports here.

Tons of great pictures, incredible fishing, beauty landscapes, food descriptions, wildlife,etc...

You were able to showcase your skills. Fishing and medically especially.

Ya know sutures when needed, big fish when needed, good cheer and hospitality.

That irritating mosquito-like dood was a very small part of story.

We have been around awhile ehg! And what's great about that is when us older members continue to post in kind, and support other's reports and fishing, as you do time and again, and have again here. Knowing this one gets a top honors nod from one who's pretty well read everything I've written online, means plenty. Proud of this report and the experience which made it, wanted to capture it all right and real and keep people on the line, and appreciate knowing that some of those who have seen it all from me, continue to enjoy reading.

You must have taken an extra week or two off just to write this report! Unreal bud.... an adventure of a lifetime for sure!

Two and some weeks of hiding out Meegs. Quietly chipping away to pass the time.

Finally get the time to have a good read as a report like this deserves,

Reading a fishing report is one thing, Only a few reports actually "take you there", Your reports always do, This one takes the top spot. Very well done !!

Impressive numbers and sizes, those guided by you were the luckiest in the camp.

Some of the scenery pictures bring back memories from 1995. A trip of a lifetime for sure.

The fishery is as good as it's been or better since your 1995 days. You'd only be one year late for a twentieth anniversary return visit. ;)

You make me want to puke!!

Ha ha!!! :tease:

YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN BUNK!!!

Another incredible literary work of art that was created through the experience of a lifetime! So if you will be guiding at Plummer's again in the future, we can expect more incredible reports like this...... Oh, the future is bright!

Hey, I know this guy who has just launched an outdoor magazine. I bet you could put a story like that one in it........ Now if I could remember his name......

One other thing. I think karma has truck tires number. You may never have to look at that clown again!

Thank you for sharing!

ive been reading this report in pieces for a week straight, the fact that I kept coming back and reading right from where I left off without msising a beat really says something. Your writing kept me interested even though one would think that theres only so many 20-30 laker photos that one could care to look at. I almost feel like I wish i could have seen some more photos of the fish you made lunch with lol!

Thanks for devoting your time to write this report it was definitely well worth the read.

Another incredible literary work of art that was created through the experience of a lifetime! So if you will be guiding at Plummer's again in the future, we can expect more incredible reports like this...... Oh, the future is bright!

Hey, I know this guy who has just launched an outdoor magazine. I bet you could put a story like that one in it........ Now if I could remember his name......

Thanks dood! Hope to guide there again, or somewhere..?

And that guy... well he knows where to find me eh! ;)

ive been reading this report in pieces for a week straight, the fact that I kept coming back and reading right from where I left off without msising a beat really says something. Your writing kept me interested even though one would think that theres only so many 20-30 laker photos that one could care to look at. I almost feel like I wish i could have seen some more photos of the fish you made lunch with lol!

Thanks for devoting your time to write this report it was definitely well worth the read.

Thanks AK! This one is a beast to read, kinda sorta sorry for that but not really. :whistling: There are a tonne more pictures on the desktop at home and maybe if time over the holidays more will pop up more here. Finding pics of little shorelunch sized fish will be difficult though.