St. Lawrence Pig-skis with Mike Rousseau!

Fisherpete

Last time out with Mike I caught my personal best 53.5", so I was more than happy to take him up on his latest offer to once again hunt the mighty pig-skis of the St. Lawrence!

East beast wind was big. Waves were even bigger. But as Mike said... "Big weather = big fish". The day did not disappoint. I lost a good one at the very first casting spot of the day. Trolling soon led to Mike hooking into a giant 48", and I closed out the day with my best fish of the year, a seriously obese 46.5". The fall feedbag has certainly begun!

Thanks again Mike for a really great day on the water.

Cheers

Pete

DSC_2571_zpsd4x4wonk.jpg

DSC_2577_zpsacgqjghp.jpg

DSC_2580_zpskpvg4aup.jpg

DSC_2583_zpsfqwov9zd.jpg

Pretty cool story, from open seat in the boat, to pictures of two guys with giant skies, very cool!

edit- yeah there's poop on his pants, but it looks like he has a finger up the vent too ( I'm just being stupid), you guys get biggies.

Edited by chris.brock

I would like to point out that Pete has a pile of poopy on his leg in the last pic and still smiling... That's how you know your a happy dude... With a belly full of tasty lasagna...

Be honest how many other people just scrolled back up to see Pete's poopy leg? I sure did.

Great looking fish guys