Remember when we thought wearing PINK was gay? NF

misfish

Maybe Im coming across the wrong way here Simon. I have nothing against them. I said the color. No matter to me, todays generation is making a stand to stop bullying. This is a stand that needs to be taken. That was my main point to this thread. They just happen to be sporting the pink color.LOL

Its all good here Brian…you know me….I get on my soap box and there is no stopping me….lol

Pink today is associated with the fight against breast cancer. I wear pink, what about it?

I hear that, i always try to but items associated with this. I ve worn the pink bracelets and necklaces and even bought a 150 dollar pink composite hockey stick because some proceeds went to a good cause.

I doubt many would have the balls to say anything to my face about it even if they wanted too.

Besides my wife is meaner than me so she might smack them before i had a chance hahaha

Call me what ya like wear your pink shirt ya freak ..be a mans man

A mans man doesn't care what colour shirt someone else is wearing and definitely doesn't associate that with their sexuality. I can't believe backwoods hill billies figured out how to use the internet.

Unpinking believable. As if what someone wears is a reflect of their manhood. I'm surprised a long time member would troll like this. There are a few hundred NFL and CFL players that wear pink on the field during Breast Cancer Awareness week that would like to disagree with you North East Shark. Come on mame, your stupidity is showing.

Bubba Watson has a pink driver, how Gay.

I'm actually agreeing with Bill M. Woywa wewa.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Wore a pink button down shirt as a teenager once cause it was the in style. Just isn't a mans' color. Hate to inform you folks but we all have prejudices and you'll have to accept those that don't jive with your Pink shirt wearing mindset.. Great to bring attention to any cause but isn't Pink a bit over done already?