2015 Baseball Thread

AKRISONER

Like I said from the beginning, the Jays bullpen is really good, just over worked at the beginning of the year, once the starters got it together and pitched into the 7th and 8th inning, the pen has been lights out

Its too bad we can't have these 2 teams in the World Series, would be an epic series

Edited by FloatnFly

If the playoffs started today we would be in. Whats it been 22 yrs since making the playoffs Come on Blue jays keep it up, things are looking good.

They've only got a wildcard spot right now. Unless you win the division it's a one game "series" and anything can happen. A good, deep team is more likely to win a 7 game series but one game is a toss up.

I had to watch (no sound ) it on the live update jays site. It was blacked out on 590. What a crock. Yet they seem to air the Bisons games. Theres home team service for ya.

That's not the fault of 590, it's MLB. They have exclusive rights to broadcast games over the internet.

They've only got a wildcard spot right now. Unless you win the division it's a one game "series" and anything can happen. A good, deep team is more likely to win a 7 game series but one game is a toss up.

No wildcard for the Jays. It's pennant time.

Watch out Yankees. We're coming for you.

This team is now built for the long haul,from what I hear,teams are now worried to play against us.Six of the nine batters are home run guys,the rest are base hit guys at a minimum..Kudos to the General manager,he has done well SO FAR !!!!!!Mr Gibbons looks happy as well when he's not booted out :wallbash: lol.

even if it does come down to the wildcard game I'd still take the jay's offence + david price any day. Although he'd be nice to save for game one of the ALDS.

I was 7 years old when the jays won their last world series. Been a fan all my life but I finally get to experience what it's like to cheer for a good team when the games matter. This is a lot of fun. So much fun, in fact, I've felt OK on occasion not paying attention to the game. Just go into it with the impression they're going to win. Not sure if that clubhouse attitude is contagious all the way through my TV... I just wish I lived closer to downtown toronto. I'd have season tickets for sure.

keep on rollin boys!

We wanna see more than just a wildcard game, the depth of the jays is heavily in their favour over a 7 game series.

Just realized that if they can keep the lead they avoid the royals in the first round as well!

Edited by AKRISONER

keep on rollin boys!

We wanna see more than just a wildcard game, the depth of the jays is heavily in their favour over a 7 game series.

Just realized that if they can keep the lead they avoid the royals in the first round as well!

Hell, who's to say they don't overtake the Royals too? Get the wildcard team in the ALDS.

My only advice now is to not get too far ahead of ourselves. There's still 47 games left to be played, and we saw how quickly the Jays overtook the Yankees. God forbid it should go the other way. The Jays will have to lose a couple games eventually.