St. Croix

DaveRoach

SAIL carries St. Croix - not sure about that specific model of Premier though (which is an excellent choice by the way). Try and get them during their 15% off sales - which are often.

Pete

I was there two weekends ago but they only had the Mojo's. But did score my reel at 15%.

thank god i got mine this winter holy crap, i woulda never been able to afford mine now.

also...see oil prices if you wanna see a scam, oils at 40 something a barrel....when it was at 140...pretty sure gas prices are still over a buck?

Edited by AKRISONER

Natural sports in Kitchener has a few Premier's at last years pricing. I was also looking for a 8'6 heavy they did have a 8'6" extra heavy for the low $200's. They also have several 8'6 heavy moderate action crankbait/trolling rods in stock as well if memory serves me..

I deal with Nelson (owner). Nice guy and fair.

As Canadians..... We honestly get screwed..... Gas over a dollar... Imported items through the roof......

All because of other countries.......

Gas should be in 70-80 cent range..... That will never happen..... Just wait till oil increases....

We will think 1.50 will seem like a deal... Remember I said this.... 1.50 a litre will seem like a bargain. We are in the process of being conditioned....

While being raped of OUR natural resources....

They belong to all of us. Not foreign conglomerates.

They know we are a bunch of wimps.

G

http://store.easthilloutdoors.com/st-croix-premier-musky-rod-86-medium-heavy/dp/3162

These guys are kinda new I have no personal experiance with them yet but any try EastHill Outdoors Newcastle?

I called them earlier today, customer service was top notch!!! Unfortunately they did not have the rod in question

i would recommend this store to all my neighbors..