St. Croix

DaveRoach

Bass Pro has St Croix Premier starting at 109.99-169.99 in there catalog page 143, of course price is in American dollars. If you go on line and call the Vaughn location they will tell you if in stock and the Canadian dollar price. Have dealt with them a lot and have always found them to be very helpfull. :canadian:

Bass Pro has St Croix Premier starting at 109.99-169.99 in there catalog page 143, of course price is in American dollars. If you go on line and call the Vaughn location they will tell you if in stock and the Canadian dollar price. Have dealt with them a lot and have always found them to be very helpfull. :canadian:

Thanks starfield, I tried there originally and found the selection poor, but the store is amazing. I have found my rod through a friend on kijiji and managed to land an excellent rod for 225.00.

As Canadians..... We honestly get screwed..... Gas over a dollar... Imported items through the roof......

All because of other countries.......

Gas should be in 70-80 cent range..... That will never happen..... Just wait till oil increases....

We will think 1.50 will seem like a deal... Remember I said this.... 1.50 a litre will seem like a bargain. We are in the process of being conditioned....

While being raped of OUR natural resources....

They belong to all of us. Not foreign conglomerates.

They know we are a bunch of wimps.

Yip. Some one has their eyes opened

G

As Canadians..... We honestly get screwed..... Gas over a dollar... Imported items through the roof......

All because of other countries.......

Gas should be in 70-80 cent range..... That will never happen..... Just wait till oil increases....

We will think 1.50 will seem like a deal... Remember I said this.... 1.50 a litre will seem like a bargain. We are in the process of being conditioned....

While being raped of OUR natural resources....

They belong to all of us. Not foreign conglomerates.

They know we are a bunch of wimps.

Yip. Some one has their eyes opened

G

Too true Gerritt....Although that may be a different topic than this post

Edited by DaveRoach