March madness (bows are late this year.)

sleepjigging

I was just going to say the same BillM. Frozen eye for sure. Not worth the picture unless you kept it, which i hope you did.

It's a fish report and fish picture on a fishing forum with lots of non fishing stuff like baby pictures etc. Bain knows what he's doing, don't give him grief.

It's a fish report and fish picture on a fishing forum with lots of non fishing stuff like baby pictures etc. Bain knows what he's doing, don't give him grief.

guilty until proven innocent right?

both are good catches! just hope this ice clears up quick and opens up the spawning grounds for these fish

I just like to catch them. Eating heavily polluted fish doesn't interest me. Read the MNR's guide to eating sport fish; and coming from a government agency I wouldn't even trust that their limits are reliable. When the young, elderly and pregnant women shouldn't eat anything, that says it all to me. But to each their own, enjoy!

A Snugee eh! Not a bad idea & I'd fit in with the regular folk that fish that pier...LOL!!! Legs were soaked (wick-dry pants) packed rain gear for the top half just not the bottom. Saturday the pier was on fire with some 35+ fish landed, I wasn't fishing but had awesome fun watching everyone else catching. Bain caught his first "real" steelie & his euphoric expression was quite cool to see. As for the handling, I hate when this topic comes up because no matter how far you go to safe handle the fish someone else will always pipe in & say you didn't go far enough as though they were there watching your every move (no one here has done this). I can say that the fish that was released was 100% handled correctly given where we were fishing, even going so far as to dig snow to wet his hands before handling the little fella. Sundays fish left in a bag.