Public service announcement for pizza in Brampton

leaf4

Might wanna steer clear of cocelli pizza in Brampton, different owners than the Barrie and Newmarket locations .:

FB_IMG_1425334189072.jpg

Read the comments, they are good for a chuckle too

Edited by Lucas F

The health issue is simply having the kids dirty feet on the counter, the Safety aspect is a slip, trip and fall on the slippery ceramic floor covered in who knows what. All commercial kitchens in Ontario must have a floor surface that is constructed of a fire retardant and easily cleaned. I can know without looking that that floor is ceramic.

I can only read so many YouTube comments, full of trollers who's comments are only there to inflame.

I'm with Ketchinany. Only 2 places I will get Pizza and both are owned by family members.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Some just worry too much and have nothing better to do than post stuff like this on Youtube. The tales I could tell about some restaurants that I delivered milk to in my younger days, when I worked summers for Beatrice Foods... and we still ordered Chinese from at least one of the places I had to chase things out of the bag dispenser while changing bags and the pizza joint is still in town 35 years later as well!

theres a chinese place that used to pick up rotting bones from bone bins to make their soups with......they were caught by the meat manager who told them if they want bones, tell him, and he'll save them in the cooler

ewww...thats disgusting.

If that is what goes on during the day, just think what goes on when no one is around. These kinds of places make me sick, which is why we eat at home 99% of the time.

Good call, im fairly nervous about the things that go on behind the scenes in some places and i am hesitant to eat from places i dont know. Even than i know im taking my chances.