Need a good home for my buddy....

TEP

This is one of the hardest things I have to do. I am looking for a home for my 7yr old Yellow Labrador retriever. His name is Magnum. He's been fixed. CKC registered with papers. He's great with kids of all ages. Loves to swim and chase sticks and balls. He's more of a couch dog than anything else. Anyone from this site who's fished with me knows he's an awesome boat companion. He is free to a good home with all the necessary gear. Send me a pm if you are interested and I'll send a picture.

Thanks

Edited by TeamEmptyPockets

Good luck with a wonderful home for him Jef. Gotta be hard...and I'm so tempted with all this land for him to run around on, but we've got use to our independance over the last year.... of coming and going without having to worry about a dog like we'd done for a decade and a half.

Gosh I'd love too, but my cat has about another year and he'd be pretty ticked off with me making his golden years miserable.

Good luck in your search hon, it must be very hard on you and your family.

Joey

Hi. I'm new and I'm a huge dog lover. I know how hard it is to lose your pet whatever the circumstances. So sorry. If it makes you feel any better it definitely sounds like Magnum is a happy dog who has been well loved by you and your family.

I may know someone who would be interested. Would you mind me asking why you are needing to find a new home for Magnum? My friend will ask so i would like to know before i approach her about adopting him.

She has adopted many dogs of all ages over the years and lost one just a few months ago. She may be open to welcoming a new family member .

Wow! Thats hard. I have three myself. If anyone knows me I'm fishing with my beagles all the time.

x1pdXMbD-RMMPxnNPXDGxAzpUzONIurM-1.jpg

I have a friend whos dog just passed away so maybe he is looking for another. He will have a good home and lots of roomto play.