tb4me

Lastnights game was good and fast.. Had a crappy ending thou..Dion goes boom! Hit of the year..
Tonight its the pesky sabers, no matter how bad they suck we always seem to have a hard time with them....Go Leafs Go!!!

Well they resolved one big problem. The starting goalie is Bernie and Rimmer should only see the nets when Bernie is hurt or is struggling and needs relief. No more experimenting nail his A** to the bench for the rest of the season.

Dione Phaneuf should be embarrassed by his lack of effort. It's one thing to not play well; it's another to mail it in without an effort. I'd sit him and Gardiner for the next game.

Edited by Oggie

LOL agreed Kypreos is definitely the last guy that should be talking, says some of the most ridiculous stuff, and if I'm not mistaken when discussing Gardiners recent contract he was praising it saying it was a win win especially for the leafs with the upside he has as a young defender with a high upside

The Leafs players should all be ashamed of themselves. I would start sitting players but not in the press box. Pick a player, any player really, and let them slide the pine for a period or two or the whole game. Why reward players with a regular shift for a sub par performance. I feel for you leaf fans but this team has absolutely no heart or pride in themselves. Until that changes its going to be the same results over and over.

The Leafs players should all be ashamed of themselves. I would start sitting players but not in the press box. Pick a player, any player really, and let them slide the pine for a period or two or the whole game. Why reward players with a regular shift for a sub par performance. I feel for you leaf fans but this team has absolutely no heart or pride in themselves. Until that changes its going to be the same results over and over.

You came up with all of this after one game in Buffalo? Such insight. My problem with the Leafs is that you never know which team will show up.

Edited by BillM

Bill, what they need is you and me behind the bench calling the shots.lol. what ever happened to the philosophy when your getting a whipping on the score board to just grab a hold of someone and pound the piss out of them.

Can we drink? if so I'm in!!!! LOL!!!!

lol pound the piss out of them..Bunch of old timers on the bench....funny. Did anyone see that a bunch of idiots attacked Reimers wife on twitter AGAIN.. what the frig is wrong with people...When will these fans realize they are only hurting the team when they do that...