tb4me

The fans should boycott this team, course that won't happen,

and it appears nothing will change.

This team is such an enigma

No matter how well this team does in the future,

most fans would be wondering, when will the slide start.

I'll wait till the playoffs before I give my time to watching this....

excuse for a team.

The fans should boycott this team, course that won't happen,

and it appears nothing will change.

This team is such an enigma

No matter how well this team does in the future,

most fans would be wondering, when will the slide start.

I'll wait till the playoffs before I give my time to watching this....

excuse for a team.

dood, its still hockey. and hockey is fun to watch.

dont like toronto? watch something else young jedi, the power is in your remote!

glad to see nonis not making any rash decisions, there's still a lot of hockey left to be played and we could be in a worse position for sure, unless they're trying to join the Connor McDavid sweepstakes then we couldn't be doing much better hahaha just need to keep up the losing ways! lol all kidding aside I agree with what nonis has said, just a week ago we were 6-1-1 and layed a beating on the bruins and flying high I'm sure they can get back to the style of hockey they want to be playing

also a trade wouldn't be a bad idea with all the NHL players they have on the marlies right now lol... frattin just sent down, petri kontiola, Orr, I'm sure they could do something with them to get a favorable return

Edited by Lucas F

glad to see nonis not making any rash decisions, there's still a lot of hockey left to be played and we could be in a worse position for sure, unless they're trying to join the Connor McDavid sweepstakes then we couldn't be doing much better hahaha just need to keep up the losing ways! lol all kidding aside I agree with what nonis has said, just a week ago we were 6-1-1 and layed a beating on the bruins and flying high I'm sure they can get back to the style of hockey they want to be playing

also a trade wouldn't be a bad idea with all the NHL players they have on the marlies right now lol... frattin just sent down, petri kontiola, Orr, I'm sure they could do something with them to get a favorable return

If you think there is a light at the end of of the tunnel?,good for you,I see another failed year. Look at the roster?.

If you think there is a light at the end of of the tunnel?,good for you,I see another failed year. Look at the roster?.

What's different about this roster compared to the one that got them into the first round and almost past Boston?

Or do you consider that a 'failed' season as well?

What's different about this roster compared to the one that got them into the first round and almost past Boston?

Or do you consider that a 'failed' season as well?

Bill,what are you seeing,enforcers,hard hits,hard play,that's not there,not the same team at that point,sporadic at best now. I call a spade a spade,surely you must see that this is just another same season?.We all have our opinions,mine is far different then yours.At the end of the day we need to have something other than one failed run in 10 years. I believe we are very far from repeating that any time soon.

I asked a few leafs fans and they seem to think the players are trying to get Carlyle fired. After watching the game, it seems Reimer's performance is hinting towards him wanting to be traded. I don't blame him. I think he should be traded to get a fresh start elsewhere. After taking the leafs to the playoffs for the first time in a long time, and to game 7, and then to be a backup must be tough.

Bill,what are you seeing,enforcers,hard hits,hard play,that's not there,not the same team at that point,sporadic at best now. I call a spade a spade,surely you must see that this is just another same season?.We all have our opinions,mine is far different then yours.At the end of the day we need to have something other than one failed run in 10 years. I believe we are very far from repeating that any time soon.

You're not watching Komarov rocks guys in the corners or along the boards? That 3rd line is a great checking line, they annoy the hell out of the opposition. Did you miss the game against Boston last week? This team has it in them, it's the consistency that's lacking. We all know how they can play, they've proven that (Along with how badly they can suck, lol!)..

People tend to focus on one game, then throw in the towel, as of right now they're still playing above 500 hockey. As for another team in Toronto? Let's hope that never happens, what will we call them? The Woodbridge Ginos? :) :)