tb4me

Oh and I forgot to congratulate that highly skilled trio of The Thrill...JVR...and Bozak...they went a sizzling minus 3 for the nite and now have taken over the lead league in the minus category being 1,2 and 3 in that department with a stuning minus 111 collectively...well done...18 million don't get you much these days!!!

Oh and I forgot to congratulate that highly skilled trio of The Thrill...JVR...and Bozak...they went a sizzling minus 3 for the nite and now have taken over the lead league in the minus category being 1,2 and 3 in that department with a stuning minus 111 collectively...well done...18 million don't get you much these days!!!

ouch !!!!

:clapping::worthy::worthy:

You know what I love? In the past 3 pages this has been the talking.

Leafs fans: other teams around the NHL, Ottawa, Montreal, the state of the league

Non-leafs fans: LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS!

Geez, you guys must be the ones selling out the ACC on a nighty basis. You care more about the team then us 'die hards' do.

Once again I will boldly predict the same thing I have predicted every year for the past eight or nine seasons.

The Leafs will play like crazy in October and November, and probably hold first place at some point before Christmas (when it doesn't really matter). But come the new year, the injuries will begin, play will slump, inexperience will show and once again they will finish the season by watching the playoffs on TV. But they will play well enough in the dying days of the season to ensure they don't even get a decent draft pick. And Leaf fans will all say, wow, did you see how they got it together at the end? Next year, baby, next year!!

Sound familiar? It should, because that's exactly what has happened every year since Ed Belfour was in net. Is that now 10 years and counting?

There - I said it (again). Let the flaming begin.

I stand by my original prediction of September 8, 2014. Now with seven games left, lets see about that draft pick.

And for the 2015-2016 season, I boldly predict the same thing I have predicted every year for the past eight nine or nine 10 seasons.

The Leafs will play like crazy in October and November, and probably hold first place at some point before Christmas (when it doesn't really matter). But come the new year, the injuries will begin, play will slump, inexperience will show and once again they will finish the season by watching the playoffs on TV. But they will play well enough in the dying days of the season to ensure they don't even get a decent draft pick. And Leaf fans will all say, wow, did you see how they got it together at the end? Next year, baby, next year!!

Or, as MuskyMatt so aptly captured it ... a video from this time last season:

:clapping::worthy::whistling:

Edited by Craig_Ritchie

With hockey and most importantly Leafs Season fast approaching, I figured id start a Leafs thread from a Leafs fan..

Im excited to see the new team, we have an entire new 3rd and 4th lines..No more dead weights.. Orr Mclearen Ect all a thing of the past.Our first and second lines should be the same as last year. (witch is pretty awesome) our 3 and 4 are going to be among the best in the NHL.. Anyway im excited, something like 25 days till preseason hockey

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

Or this gem that started it all.....

I stand by my original prediction of September 8, 2014. Now with seven games left, lets see about that draft pick.

And for the 2015-2016 season, I boldly predict the same thing I have predicted every year for the past eight nine or nine 10 seasons.

Or, as MuskyMatt so aptly captured it ... a video from this time last season:

Though they haven't been playing like crazy and will be getting a good draft pick.

I'm hoping for Dylan Strome

LOL a lot of the people here have fun with the thread and have a sense of humor...You on the other hand seem to have lost yours...can't wait for your 2015/2016 thread...

NAH, he's right aboot the water in Orangeville.

I used to live up that way.

The water is full of pike slime!!!! :tease::tease::tease:

LOL a lot of the people here have fun with the thread and have a sense of humor...You on the other hand seem to have lost yours...can't wait for your 2015/2016 thread...

now who is pissy, that was a dang joke...Dude...lol Dont you worry, that's the thing about being a leaf fan, there will always be another thread for the haters to hate on..Your safe my friend..Every year win or loose..

Edited by tb4me

You know what I love? In the past 3 pages this has been the talking.

Leafs fans: other teams around the NHL, Ottawa, Montreal, the state of the league

Non-leafs fans: LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS!

Geez, you guys must be the ones selling out the ACC on a nighty basis. You care more about the team then us 'die hards' do.

LOL!!!!! I've seen more promise in Dog droppings than this sham of an organization. They can't even blow it up right. And you gotta love the empty seats. Heres hoping it gets worse. A much deserved wake up call.